Eaton Pulley Bolt

laddanator

Established Member
I never thought I would be posting in this section of the Forum. Anyway, just bought a complete 04 Cobra kit to swap into my 96 Mystic. The engine came with a 2.76 Billetflow pulley, but is missing the pulley bolt. I've searched here, and Google with no luck. Hoping maybe one of you guys who uses this pulley will know what size bolt I need? Pic Below

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Like he said, it doesn't need one since the pulley is press fit. But if you want to put one in it to fill the hole it is an M8x1.25

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
As mentioned above, a bolt is not required on the SC Pulley as it is a pressed fit. You can however, buy a bolt/cover assembly combo if you don't like the look of just the threaded hole showing. Just google Eaton Pulley Bolt to see who is selling what you need.

SC%20Pulley%20Bolt%20and%20Cover%20005_zpsidhdinef.jpg

laddanator

Established Member
As mentioned above, a bolt is not required on the SC Pulley as it is a pressed fit. You can however, buy a bolt/cover assembly combo if you don't like the look of just the threaded hole showing. Just google Eaton Pulley Bolt to see who is selling what you need.

SC%20Pulley%20Bolt%20and%20Cover%20005_zpsidhdinef.jpg

Thanks! That looks nice!

Users who are viewing this thread