Eastern shore md,va,de

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
I'm gettin the Cobra out today after the Patriots mop up the Jets. Anybody let me know if you want to meet up. I'm not working on Monday so if its later that's fine also.

DE07GT

Established Member
There are a lot of Terminators around here, but nobody ever really drives them around much. I'm pretty much in OC just about every other weekend once it gets warm out again.

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
There are a lot of Terminators around here, but nobody ever really drives them around much. I'm pretty much in OC just about every other weekend once it gets warm out again.

I head down that way a lot to. we'll have to meet up and cruse some time

Mach1Chick

Wanna Race?
Established Member
Millsboro chick here! I'm 25min from Ocean City & about 35min from Salisbury. My Mach was my daily driver to this past spring when my grandmother passed away and left me her car since i did all the work on it. So with the gas prices the way they are, her car had been my daily driver....excpet these real nice days we have been having. I go to Cruisin every year in OC!

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
Millsboro chick here! I'm 25min from Ocean City & about 35min from Salisbury. My Mach was my daily driver to this past spring when my grandmother passed away and left me her car since i did all the work on it. So with the gas prices the way they are, her car had been my daily driver....excpet these real nice days we have been having. I go to Cruisin every year in OC!

your mach one looks nice. i like the tr i still miss my tr cobra

Mach1Chick

Wanna Race?
Established Member
your mach one looks nice. i like the tr i still miss my tr cobra

Thanks! I love the TR too but i also LOVE the Mystichrome Cobra's. I would love to paint my car over because of all the rock chips on the front (stupid tractor trailers) and I have been playing with the idea of doing it Mystichrome...because i have never seen a mystichrome mach 1 before :rockon:

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
Thanks! I love the TR too but i also LOVE the Mystichrome Cobra's. I would love to paint my car over because of all the rock chips on the front (stupid tractor trailers) and I have been playing with the idea of doing it Mystichrome...because i have never seen a mystichrome mach 1 before :rockon:
that would be sweet looking. i wish i had a mysticrome cobra

Users who are viewing this thread