Eastern shore md,va,de

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
who here is on the eastern shore with a terminator? Im in the salisbury area just picked up a dsg vert will be out this spring.

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
I didnt think nice cars existed in Salisbury, just potholes, mexicans, and lifted trucks from Delmar! I go to the university in Salisbury, and while I dont own a termi I do have a 97 that I am building up (Project two-face in the sn95 cobra section) with a terminator drivetrain. I am interested to see if anymore mustang owners are in Salisbury!

Last edited:

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
there are pleanty of mustang owners around here. most modified gt's. and a few older cobras 96-98. i know of three other terminator cobras around here. atleast two 96-98 cobras and a bunch of gt's. and a few mach ones. most of them don't come out much. just the imports

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
i pass through the area here and threre. I dont own a termi, i have a 07 gt500. My aunt lives in fruitland and grandparents live in OP. I make the trip with the Shelby at least once a year around cruzin week time

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
I am down there every year for cruisin' week as well, hoping my car will be done in time for this year. Where is your shop man? I'm assuming its called ruarkkustomz lol.

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
nope. lol I have a construction company where we do wood working and i play with the cars on the side. no ruark kustomz yet.

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
lol I hear ya' man. Its good to hear there are some fellow mustang enthusiasts in the area. Do you guys ever meet up anywhere? lol I know there are ricer meets at Walmart at times but thats about it.

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
everyone i know with a mustang around here has gotten married and doesn't take there's out much anymore. the ricers at walmart and sometimes behind the mall are about it for around here.

Kellys03Gt

Established Member
Im about a hour or 2 from the eastern shore, me and my brother went there this past summer to a car show my other brother was having, he has a 03 cobra.

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
Also don't own a Terminator but I live just across the bay in the DC/Balto area. I go through Salisbury I'd say 3-4 times a year going to Ocean City.

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
Im about a hour or 2 from the eastern shore, me and my brother went there this past summer to a car show my other brother was having, he has a 03 cobra.

That's cool. I have a 01 gt just like tours that im tryin to sell. I guess when summer comes i'll have to head up that way to hang out whit fellow Mustang peeps. Where everyone meet up up that way?

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
That's cool. I have a 01 gt just like tours that im tryin to sell. I guess when summer comes i'll have to head up that way to hang out whit fellow Mustang peeps. Where everyone meet up up that way?

If you're looking for local meets, our club meets up about once every couple weeks. When the weather gets warmer, we meet up in Glen Burnie, MD every Saturday evening. We're not just Mustangs though, but a mix of Mustangs, GTOs, Trans Ams, Challengers, and Chargers with some sport compacts such as Cobalt SS, SRT-4s, and Foci. We're all domestics though. Check us out: MAD Crew Forum • Portal

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I live in Oxford, Talbot county, the western side of the eastern shore. I own a Lightning not a Cobra, use to own a Mach but I sold it.

Kellys03Gt

Established Member

We were at I believe sandy point national park, I think that's whay it was called lol its by the bay bridge, it was cool cause we had the car show right by the beach, it was a nissan sentra meet, but other cars could come too, I was supposed to bring mine but decided to ride in the cobra lol and my boyfriend had to work and he has a mach, so my brother was the only mustang lol won best non nissan at the car show.

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
If you're looking for local meets, our club meets up about once every couple weeks. When the weather gets warmer, we meet up in Glen Burnie, MD every Saturday evening. We're not just Mustangs though, but a mix of Mustangs, GTOs, Trans Ams, Challengers, and Chargers with some sport compacts such as Cobalt SS, SRT-4s, and Foci. We're all domestics though. Check us out: MAD Crew Forum • Portal
i might have to take a ride up there this summer. My buddy has a pretty bad ass cobalt ss with pullie tune and a few other mods. i'll have to get him to come up with me

Monster Mach

Established Member
We were at I believe sandy point national park, I think that's whay it was called lol its by the bay bridge, it was cool cause we had the car show right by the beach, it was a nissan sentra meet, but other cars could come too, I was supposed to bring mine but decided to ride in the cobra lol and my boyfriend had to work and he has a mach, so my brother was the only mustang lol won best non nissan at the car show.

your brother still would have won... i dont have people to buy me cars lmao so i couldnt afford a cobra at the time

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
I don't own a terminator, but my 01 Cobra is still quick. I'm always up for a cruise and I've been trying to check out these MAD meets but can never seem to link up with them. Send me a PM if anybody wants to get the mustangs out.

Users who are viewing this thread