Earthquakes in France

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Re: "Let me enlighten you..."

Originally posted by denialdave
LET'S REVIEW:

<<Nor would I find it necessary to make a veiled threat of physical violence!

No, you would just try to provoke the fight by calling an American a terrorist!

So how does that justify your threat of physical violence? Additionally I never called you a terrorist. If that is what you gathered from my statement you are incorrect.

<<You appear to the be the typical "don’t confuse me with the facts" poster.

I posted plenty of facts, and there are plenty more. The basis of the argument is clear. Your interpretation of that may differ, and that's your right (as I freely pointed out before)!

You posted plenty of data! Most of it flawed. That does not make it fact regardless of my interpretation.

<<Now please help me understand your sensitive nature, which was the insult? Comparing your manifesto/diatribe to Ted Kazinski...

Ted Kazinski was a terrorist, nothing more. Implying that anybody on a board is such, or could be such is pathetic, especially while our brothers and sisters are defending the country I was born and raised in. It's also not at all funny; I don't think terrorism or terrorists are something to joke about at all.

I didnt joke about terrorism or terrorist. If you truly consider Ted Kazinski a terrorist, your definition of a terrorist is skewed from the accepted definition. That definition being "the systematic use of terror as a means of coercion." Ted is a schizophrenic that has delusions and is not causing terror, as the masses were never even concerned as they knew they wouldnt be a target.

<<I am on the front lines on the war on terrorism every freaking day I can pretty much guarantee that isn’t correct.

I freaking really doubt that. You wouldn't be making light of Ted Kazinski and militia's if you were. Unless maybe you consider selling donuts to cops, or selling American flags at a hardware store "on the front lines". Someone really on the "front lines" would have more respect for fellow Americans and never make light of terrorism or terrorists--he/she certainly wouldn't randomly point fingers at people he/she doesn't agree with.

I never made light of Ted Kazinski or his actions or those of any Militia except to make the accurate comparison between your diatribe/manifesto and theirs. It was blatantly obvious and just beared pointing out the similarities.

As for me selling donuts or American flags, that isnt the case. As for your quote "Someone really on the "front lines" would have more respect for fellow Americans and never make light of terrorism or terrorists--he/she certainly wouldn't randomly point fingers at people he/she doesn't agree with."

Really what world do you live in? I have respect for those that earn and deserve respect. Just because you are a fellow American doesnt garner immediate respect. I have no respect for any of the American actors protesting this action. They havent earned it and dont deserve it.

I am a Series 1811/12 with an Agency under DOJ. Look it up and then spew more crap.

Um, let me enlighten you, there is no chat room protocol that calls for citing sources! If I were writing a paper for school, a book, or if I was Tony Blair passing off a document on Weapons of Mass Destruction as new/original work that would be different! I did not in any way infer that all or any of the information was "my own". And it came in an email.

You are probably right about Chat Room protocol, since I dont go to Chat Rooms I wouldnt know. But since this isnt a Chat Room and the intelligence level in here is much higher than that, you do need to cite sources that are relevant and accurate. The folks in here are looking anddo want factual data not just crap that you received in an email and reposted to assertain your brilliance. That type of crap would work in a Chat Room and if that is your level, maybe it is best you continue posting in Chat Rooms where your drivel, innuendo and supposition will go unchallenged.

Your right, it was--and I admitted it. But the point is not flawed; it's not flawed at all. Saddams WMD’s are not practical for use on American soil AS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION --maybe as weapons of terrorism on a small scale—but that was NOT the reason pushed for using military force.

I am glad you can see your data and facts are flawed. As for Saddams Bio/Chem weapons not being practical for use on American Soil, you are sadly informed. There are many dispersion methods that will work very well in this Country. Will they cause thousands to be killed at one time, probably not. But hundreds most definitely.

Tom Ridge, the Director of Dept of Homeland Security noted a Weapon of Mass Destruction can indeed be a Bio/Chem weapon that has the potential to cause harm or death to large groups of people with a single incident.

By the way, on the original argument (about France if you forgot). NBC today was talking about the chemicals found in Paris (chemicals they believe were to be used against American personnel there).

The comment was something along the lines "France and Germany have, and continue to be an important part of the war on terrorism". At which point Tom Brokow, nodded in agreement and said, "Yes, yes they do".

I don't know what's more important to you--boycotting French fries and wine, or protecting or brothers and sisters overseas (and our moms and dads, brothers and sisters, friends, and loved ones here)--but we are all in this together. Once again, my point was that all the bullsh*t about boycotting France was well orchestrated SPIN from the White House. Whether you disagree on their stance on war in Iraq, the French deserve credit--for a lot of things! France and Germany are allies.
:read:

I agree that France does deserve credit for a lot of different things in todays modern culture, but they deserve no credit for anything to do with the Military or Protecting the freedoms of this world, let alone themselves. They ensured that we would receive no formal help in this action by outright stating there is no reason for a UN Security Council Resolution for War against Iraq and that would receive their VETO regardless of the facts.

denialdave

Established Member
Your right, on all counts

How could I have missed-judged you? You are the smartest, most articulate person I have ever corresponded with.

I'm sure you weren't at all trying to insult me. Who would ever consider the acts of Ted and militia's to be terror related? My most humble apologies!

And ALL your facts were incredibly accurate. Anyway, who am I to judge you and the other supreme beings in control!? Now I know that you are in the loop, I hope you won't call George on the big Red Phone.

And of course, me calling this a chat room! What a mistake! The level of accuracy is SO much higher here I should have known to cite my work before I came in (honestly I must admit I took constitutional law instead of that Forum Protocol class). Please forgive me :)

I apologize for taking you away from your important work on the "front lines". Thank you for that work too. You are a God, and really I admire you for everything you are doing for us. I am currently pouring concrete in my yard so I can build a shrine in your name--You, The Almighty ONE. I am humbled by your very presence. (You can't see me but I am now bowing before my monitor to honor YOU and only YOU (because the shrine isn’t done)).

I am forever awed at your work, and your writing. Thanks for setting me straight on how things really are. I will be forever in your debt. I promise to never eat French toast, French bread or French fries again!

I love you man!

Let's move on.

God Bless America and our troops!
:thumbsup:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Re: Your right, on all counts

Originally posted by denialdave
How could I have missed-judged you? You are the smartest, most articulate person I have ever corresponded with.

Obviously!

I'm sure you weren't at all trying to insult me. Who would ever consider the acts of Ted and militia's to be terror related? My most humble apologies!

Accepted

And ALL your facts were incredibly accurate. Anyway, who am I to judge you and the other supreme beings in control!? Now I know that you are in the loop, I hope you won't call George on the big Red Phone.

I would never!

And of course, me calling this a chat room! What a mistake! The level of accuracy is SO much higher here I should have known to cite my work before I came in (honestly I must admit I took constitutional law instead of that Forum Protocol class). Please forgive me :)

You will remember for next time I am sure!

I apologize for taking you away from your important work on the "front lines". Thank you for that work too. You are a God, and really I admire you for everything you are doing for us. I am currently pouring concrete in my yard so I can build a shrine in your name--You, The Almighty ONE. I am humbled by your very presence. (You can't see me but I am now bowing before my monitor to honor YOU and only YOU (because the shrine isn’t done)).

No need to bow, genuflection is acceptable.

I am forever awed at your work, and your writing. Thanks for setting me straight on how things really are. I will be forever in your debt. I promise to never eat French toast, French bread or French fries again!

Thanks for your cooperation.

I love you man!

Let's move on.

God Bless America and our troops!
:thumbsup:

Buh Bye!

Users who are viewing this thread