Earthquakes in France

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
Dateline Paris France - February 14, 2003.
Today it was reported that severe earthquakes have occurred in 10 different locations in France.
The severity was measured in excess of 10 on the Richter Scale.
The cause was the 56,681 dead American soldiers buried in French soil rolling over in their graves.
According to the American Battle Monuments Commission there are 26,255 Yankee dead from World War I buried in 4 cemeteries in France.
There are 30,426 American dead from World War II buried in 6 cemeteries in France. These 56,681 brave American heroes died in their youth to liberate a country which is guilty of shameful unspeakable behavior in the 21st century. May the United States of America never forget their sacrifice as we find ways to forcefully deal with the Godforsaken unappreciative, forgetful
country of France!
You can start, by NOT buying ANYTHING made in France, and by crossing Paris off your vacation list.
PASS THIS AROUND!
Maybe it will get to someone in France!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Freedom isn't free.
Thank an American war Veteran for yours!

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by shadow
You can start, by NOT buying ANYTHING made in France, and by crossing Paris off your vacation list.
PASS THIS AROUND!
Maybe it will get to someone in France!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Freedom isn't free.
Thank an American war Veteran for yours!

It was crossed off the vacation list a long time ago.

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
Re: Re: Earthquakes in France

Originally posted by NastyWS6
It was crossed off the vacation list a long time ago.

Ditto.
My friends father was a Capt. in the Army, was also one of the lucky ones to land at Normandie. He told us stories of how the french were when they were liberated. The feckin frenchies though the American soldiers were going to loot their stinking country!!

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Might not be the best thing to ask on this board, but any other German descendants here? :uh oh:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by Tired
Might not be the best thing to ask on this board, but any other German descendants here? :uh oh:

I have German in my blood, but it's from long ago ancestors. Why do you ask?

The French have always, and will always, be ungrateful bastards. They have always been rude and overconfident of their un-impressive nation, for as long as I can remember. I've always heard about how French dislike American tourists simply because they can't speak the langauge. I don't blame the tourists, who wants to know that shitty language?

IMO, France is the armpit of Europe.

Tired

Needs 4 more cylinders.
Established Member
Just a question since were one the topic of Europe. Myself, 2 steps removed.

On the topic of France, has anyone heard about their newest $2.3billion f***up the Charles Du Galle (?) carriers. Hows that for un-impressive? French citizens, instead of critizing a nation you dont live in, how about focusing on your own s***? I really dont know anything about ships, but it seems if you have to extend a flight deck 3 times (And it still wont work with their newest fighter, the Rafale), power it with a sub reactor thats no where near up to par and has to be completely shutoff half the time to keep from overheating, and it cant hold enough aircraft to destroy a Alabama trailerpark, its time to scrap the motherf*****.

:bash:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Why should they be even the slightest bit concerned with weapons and the like? They know that as soon as they get in the slightest bit of a conflict that the good 'ole US will be right there to help them out.

Maybe that's why France steers clear of such decisions on whether to get involved or not. They don't want any bombs coming their way because they couldn't defend themselves worth shit.

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
Originally posted by Tired
Just a question since were one the topic of Europe. Myself, 2 steps removed.

On the topic of France, has anyone heard about their newest $2.3billion f***up the Charles Du Galle (?) carriers. Hows that for un-impressive? French citizens, instead of critizing a nation you dont live in, how about focusing on your own s***? I really dont know anything about ships, but it seems if you have to extend a flight deck 3 times (And it still wont work with their newest fighter, the Rafale), power it with a sub reactor thats no where near up to par and has to be completely shutoff half the time to keep from overheating, and it cant hold enough aircraft to destroy a Alabama trailerpark, its time to scrap the motherf*****.

:bash:

Yea, but is it equipped with their national fight flag?? you know, the one thats all white !!

denialdave

Established Member
While your at it...

don't buy anything from China either,

or Germany,

or Canada,

in fact not from Britain either, cause the people of Britain are almost unanomously against war too!

Fact is, there are only three countries going in to Iraq! I know, lets boycott every***inbody!!! Right?

Let's see what's left to buy?

Most of the rest of the world thinks that this is a bad move--so do I--but I support and pray for the troops.

But don't be so stupid. If anything, France has tried to save American lives. I DON'T THINK ANY DEAD SOLDIERS BURIED IN FRANCE WOULD OBJECT. And your suggestion is not only pathetic, but disgusting too. You should go read a book, or a foriegn newspaper and get a grip on what is really going on here.

"Let's boycott France" WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIIT

Those dead soldiers died for democracy--that's what the U.N. is supposed to be operating under. What we have seen this week is not a democratic system working for a common cause!

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by shadow
Dateline Paris France - February 14, 2003.
Today it was reported that severe earthquakes have occurred in 10 different locations in France.
The severity was measured in excess of 10 on the Richter Scale.

Did it cause it's army to surrender again? :lol:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Re: While your at it...

Originally posted by denialdave
WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIIT

that's what the U.N. is

Dave:

I took the liberty of taking some words out of your post to make this quote.

My thoughts exactly!!!

All the U.N. does now is suck our tax dollars coddling all of those spoiled bastards. It is a freakin' JOKE!

It's now almost completely useless proven by it's own actions or shall we say inactions?!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Re: While your at it...

But don't be so stupid. If anything, France has tried to save American lives. I DON'T THINK ANY DEAD SOLDIERS BURIED IN FRANCE WOULD OBJECT. And your suggestion is not only pathetic, but disgusting too. You should go read a book, or a foriegn newspaper and get a grip on what is really going on here.

"Let's boycott France" WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIIT

Those dead soldiers died for democracy--that's what the U.N. is supposed to be operating under. What we have seen this week is not a democratic system working for a common cause!

Come on, you really have yourself deluded if you seriously think France's actions are done to save AMERICAN lives:nonono:

That is "A BUNCH OF BULLSHIIT"(to directly quote you)!

Jacque Chirac says French arent pacifists, come on. They have never been an aggressor and have never won a war. Well except for the French Civil War, but then they were fighting against themselves!:bored:

We have had to cover France's ass in WW1 and WW2 because they couldnt. They only had enough evidence to convince them of Germanys invasion of France when Hitler was standing in front of the Eiffel Tower:uh oh:

How can you say the U.N. is supposed to be operating under a Democratic system when the majority of the members of the UN arent democratic nations? The UN's premise is skewed and their goals are those of the underdog. Lets see the UN try to exist without our support, as we dont have theirs. The UN would cease to exist.

I dont think Boycotting France is the answer, but I do understand the sentiment and I appreciate it.

It is simple the French are indeed Pacifists and are only looking out for themselves and hedging their bets. I gaurantee the French would never be a stand alone in this decision, they would always go with the majority as they have no decisiveness!

denialdave

Established Member
that's not what I said (at all)

I said, "If anything, France has tried to save American lives."

I didn't say that was their main goal.

Bottom line is that we have way to many sheep in this country. When the media says "He has weapons of mass destruction" the sheep start chanting--"He has weapons of mass destruction"

When the government says it's France's fault--everybody starts chanting "it's France's fault".

Bottom line is that the majority of countries aren't behind Bush or the US. That's a FACT, that anyone can find out by reading a newspaper or watching a TV outside of the US norm.

REGARDLESS of what side of the fence your on, people need to be intellegent and informed about what is going on. Saying that it is Frances fault shows a lack of intellegence and information.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
So Dave, who is in denial, what tune are you going to be whistling when we find all of the Anthrax and Small Pox when we go in and clean out Iraq?

:shrug:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Re: that's not what I said (at all)

REGARDLESS of what side of the fence your on, people need to be intellegent and informed about what is going on. Saying that it is Frances fault shows a lack of intellegence and information.

I never said that France was to blame for this situation! France is to blame for blatantly stating that there can be no reason for War with Iraq and backing up their pacifism with a Veto of any possible UN resolution on the security council before hearing every agruement or fact! That is a lack of intelligence and information!

In essence they are supporting Saddam by empowering him with the knowledge that they have gauranteed there will be no UN support for this action!

Once action France is guilty of being a country with a big ego but not the balls to back it up:cryying:

Regardless of France this fight will go on! Not once in the history of modern warfare has France done anything to garner victory even when it was for their own preservation.

This is still about removing the Madman Saddam and not about France's lack of support.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Re: that's not what I said (at all)

When the government says it's France's fault--everybody starts chanting "it's France's fault".

You forgot the fact France has already started back pedaling saying "If Saddam uses chemical weapons that it'll change things". Unfortunately that'll be too late.

You say the current situation isn't France's fault? Hmm whose buying Iraqs' oil........ :idea: could it be France. Who has used thier permanant status to derail any meaningful actions against Saddam....... :idea: oh yeah France. Who has the most to lose with a war in Iraq........ :idea: France again.

So tell me how this isn't France's fault again....

Users who are viewing this thread