Early morning photoshoot and mountain road run (Terminator content)

u1cobra

Established Member
I'm glad for the forum is back online!

I went out for enjoy early morning mountain road run and took some photo shoot with my Terminator, last Saturday.
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

My new Vredestein tires were good for cornering.:rolling:
Please watch on 1080p HD.

Thank you for watching.:beer:

Last edited:

paintless302

Established Member
How long have you had the car? I remember seeing you post pics of it with (mount fuji?) in the past. Car is beautiful as always, and great photos! Never seen a sidemarker on a termi before.

04mach17

Established Member
Nice car and pics. I was thrown off by the side marker light, then I remembered you are in japan. Then it all made sense.. Nice job

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That first photo is awesome! Just a very neat perspective. Thanks for posting all of those up. :)

u1cobra

Established Member
Very cool - Beautiful pictures
Thank you.:beer:

Great pictures, looks like a fun road you were on there :rockon:
Yeah, so many fun roads on here.:rolling:

How long have you had the car? I remember seeing you post pics of it with (mount fuji?) in the past. Car is beautiful as always, and great photos! Never seen a sidemarker on a termi before.
I have my terminator almost 5 years and the car running 28000 miles over here (BTW previous owners ran 28000 miles in the States in first 6 years).

Nice car and pics. I was thrown off by the side marker light, then I remembered you are in japan. Then it all made sense.. Nice job
Side markers with drill holes were very hurt, but those are very unique items on my car.

That first photo is awesome! Just a very neat perspective. Thanks for posting all of those up. :)
Thank you as always, Bob.:beer:
I added one more picture as #2.
Which do you like?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's a tough choice. Your added #2 photo is really nice, too. Looking at those photos brings back some fond memories of my visits years ago to Japan.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Very nice. When the first car came around the corner in the opposite lane, for a split second I thought you were going head on. Then I realized which was your proper lane for where you live....

Users who are viewing this thread