E85

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
No but I'd love to see how it'd work on these cars! Been bugging COBB to try and put out an e85 map.

blackvette101

Established Member
No but I'd love to see how it'd work on these cars! Been bugging COBB to try and put out an e85 map.

I'll keep you guys updated. Currently the car has forge intercooler, gutted stock downpipe, mountune intake pipe ugrade and cobb stage 1. No dyno numbers yet

The ethanol content in e85 is so volatile and so varied I don't know if an off the shelf map would work well.

Last edited:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Next mod on mine will be a DP, the stock ones are almost laughable..

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Yup^

Haven't heard any updates from ATP in awhile, not sure if they finally found the limit of the fuel/motor with that GTX or if they're just working on other projects.

draxxus131

Established Member
I could only imagine E85 with this tiny ecoboost engine, maybe a clean 50 hp with 60 ft lb of torque WOULD BE AMAZING. I would presume only a small bit of mileage would be lost with this tiny engine.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I'll have results and maps available for you guys shortly with any luck! Just did a street tune on 93 and picked up quite a bit. We're gonna get it on the dyno and see what some corn will do!

Users who are viewing this thread