E85 Wildfire Livernois Motorsports HPFP Bundle

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Want the performance of 93 without the price tag everytime you pull up to the pump? Now available is the Livernois Motorsports E85 Firestorm performance bundle!!! Focused around our groundbreaking High Pressure Fuel Pump upgrade for the 3.5L F150 platform (11-14 & 15-16 model years) This pump allows for seamless transition between E85 and 93 octane fuels without switching tunes.
Included in this bundle is: Livernois Motorsports Firestorm HPFP, MyCal handheld programmer, Evenflo 160 degree thermostat, precision gapped sparkplugs, and Livernois Motorsports High Flow catted down pipes.

The fuel pump is offered by itself as well for customers that already have a Livernois Motorsports MyCal device and would like to add the next piece of the puzzle to their build.

Call or PM for more information including pricing and availability on this outstanding package for the F150 3.5 platform!!!

313-561-5500 Ext 102

Packages are build to order, please allow 3-5 business days for shipping!

ex_q90_w680_h_images_ePIM_original_P04_LPP501117c_main.jpg

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
It probably broke the dyno. :D

I'm just curious because there are people doing E20 blends on the SHO's and one guy did a full E85 tune, but had to dial his boost way back. Said the lowend seemed stronger, but topend was weaker because of the lack of boost.

It's my understanding LMS is working on one for the transverse 3.5TT. I'm strongly considering this if the gains can be similar to methanol injection.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm just curious because there are people doing E20 blends on the SHO's and one guy did a full E85 tune, but had to dial his boost way back. Said the lowend seemed stronger, but topend was weaker because of the lack of boost.

It's my understanding LMS is working on one for the transverse 3.5TT. I'm strongly considering this if the gains can be similar to methanol injection.

I wonder how the FWD trans will handle it.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I wonder how the FWD trans will handle it.

Bpd1151 who has one of the most powerful and fastest SHOs to date is doing just fine on the stock transmission. He's pushing 617 awhp on his race tune (Livernois) but ran his 11.5 run on his lower boost setting. He said he's going to build his transmission at some point so he can see what the race tune will net him, but he's currently doing a big ass stero install that I don't see helping his ETs.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Do you have dynograph comparing 93 to E85?

We have a fuel pressure flow chart that I will get posted soon.

The severe pump on the transverse vehicles will allow for full bolt ons with e85 as it is meant to be run, then meth will actually be a power adder instead of a fuel supplement.

Eatonualive281

Established Member
ok so what does a downpipe, meth, hpfp, e85 truck make on a stock turbos?

I have a 2015 F150 3.5tt. catch can. 170 deg thermostat. drop in filter. stock exhaust and stock turbos.

How much of a benefit is going to straight e85 going to make over, lets say, an e30 tune?

JJackson515

Established Member
Im interested in base line numbers as well. We have a downpipe, exhaust, drop in filter that we would switch if its worth it

Famine

Established Member
And this thread never got updated. With this package are you still running boost levels like on the stage4? If so, how much of a gain is there? I would think it would be significant.

Users who are viewing this thread