E85 + Stock Pump + CPRsm Turbo + Auto = 735RWHP

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Insane. I wonder why your pump is supporting 700+ on E85 through the auto? That translates to the flow requirements of over 900whp on pump gas which is simply mind-boggling for a stock fuel pump.

It must be some crazy factory freak or something lol. The most I've heard of a stock pump supporting with a BAP is around 600whp on E85. You're onto something I think

With 700+ and an auto, you should easily crack mid to low 9s with any semblance of track prep. When are we all going back out with our 5.0s??

Sai, Jim, Chris, me, other Chris, Kesatie, um.. anyone else?? We need to plan a man date!

no homo of course.

Congrats on the stellar power, now let's see it put to good use!

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
People seem to be hitting 700rwhp on e85 and the jms bap. I think its kind of risky but it seems to work well. Its amazing how much power the stock short block can take really. It is impressive to say the least.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Nice! E85 FTW! (I guess CPR turbo FTW too ;-) )

Dynocom unit huh... Turn smoothing down to 1, power is likely higher and the software is smoothing it out, lowering it.

Thanks Shaun! Never thought about that. We are in the middle of updating windows and putting the new version of the software on it so I can log boost on the dyno.

I did some testing and E85 > MS109 Just comparing how the knock sensor adds timing and when it stops, it seems to like the E85 MUCH more than the race gas. I pay more than average for the E85 cause there is only one local station that carries it so they can bump the price up a bit, but right now its $3.05/gal.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Thanks Shaun! Never thought about that. We are in the middle of updating windows and putting the new version of the software on it so I can log boost on the dyno.

I did some testing and E85 > MS109 Just comparing how the knock sensor adds timing and when it stops, it seems to like the E85 MUCH more than the race gas. I pay more than average for the E85 cause there is only one local station that carries it so they can bump the price up a bit, but right now its $3.05/gal.

E85 is 2.99 everywhere else. You're not that far off. Have you tested it though? I'm sure it's at least 83 but I'd be curious to see for sure.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Insane. I wonder why your pump is supporting 700+ on E85 through the auto? That translates to the flow requirements of over 900whp on pump gas which is simply mind-boggling for a stock fuel pump.

It must be some crazy factory freak or something lol. The most I've heard of a stock pump supporting with a BAP is around 600whp on E85. You're onto something I think

With 700+ and an auto, you should easily crack mid to low 9s with any semblance of track prep. When are we all going back out with our 5.0s??

Sai, Jim, Chris, me, other Chris, Kesatie, um.. anyone else?? We need to plan a man date!

no homo of course.

The Pump is @ 21volts w/ JMS hardware compared to the KB BAP stuff.

That's right..Its one thing to make good numbers on the dyno, I gotta get it to the track. Only thing holding me back are a good 60'. I just gotta keep getting the bugs out of everything and It should rock and roll. I'll be happy with a 9.99 on a stock Motor/Auto combo.

By no means am I going to settle for this stock pump, Aeromotive Stealth drop in is going to be going in when funds will allow for it.

I like the Track Meet, no homo man date idea!

Also, HUGE Props to Dustin@CPR, with out him helping me with cam timing ideas I'd have 500 pulls on this thing by now...also the turbo kit is ok :rockon:

Caveman Turbo Logic FTW

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
E85 is 2.99 everywhere else. You're not that far off. Have you tested it though? I'm sure it's at least 83 but I'd be curious to see for sure.

Just going by the Gals of Ethanol to Gas when I was talking to the guy who owns the station, its ~E80 but he said some one came and tested the last tank, and it was right around E82-E83

Im sure if it was E85, I might have ran out of fuel a few 100 rpm sooner. I have a test kit coming, and I plan to test it each fill up just to keep an eye on it because they empty the tank A LOT being the only station in town, so its always getting filled, it does not sit for very long at all.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
The Pump is @ 21volts w/ JMS hardware compared to the KB BAP stuff.

That's right..Its one thing to make good numbers on the dyno, I gotta get it to the track. Only thing holding me back are a good 60'. I just gotta keep getting the bugs out of everything and It should rock and roll. I'll be happy with a 9.99 on a stock Motor/Auto combo.

By no means am I going to settle for this stock pump, Aeromotive Stealth drop in is going to be going in when funds will allow for it.

I like the Track Meet, no homo man date idea!

Also, HUGE Props to Dustin@CPR, with out him helping me with cam timing ideas I'd have 500 pulls on this thing by now...also the turbo kit is ok :rockon:

Caveman Turbo Logic FTW

There are a couple good dates coming up in November at BMP

Nov 14, Thursday TNT
Nov 16, Street Heat
Nov 24, Runday Sunday.

Rumor also has it that Need2Speed is going to have a Dead Hookers event before year end as well

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
There are a couple good dates coming up in November at BMP

Nov 14, Thursday TNT
Nov 16, Street Heat
Nov 24, Runday Sunday.

Rumor also has it that Need2Speed is going to have a Dead Hookers event before year end as well

A Dead Hookers Event would be killer! But a runday sunday could be cool too.

Dustin builds a nice kit

Yes, Yes he does. :rockon:

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Yep dh15 will be at the beginning of December. But let's all plan a runday Sunday where we have some good weather.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

no homo of course.

Can a slow guy join in the racing?

Yep dh15 will be at the beginning of December. But let's all plan a runday Sunday where we have some good weather.

Agree

A Dead Hookers Event would be killer! But a runday sunday could be cool too.

Yes, Yes he does. :rockon:

Can't wait to see that car fly!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Yes, but sir thats easy to fix. Let me get you Dustins Phone number....

I'll even install and tune it :rockon:

LOL, sorry turbo kit is on hold with two sets of braces to pay for next year (almost the same cost)!!

I will live vicariously through you guys.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread