E85 KB Terminator Cobra takes down full bolt on GTR

TRC

Established Member
Had the pleasure of seeing this tastefully modded Cobra make some passes on the street! Pushing the stock internals to their limit, this Cobra has a 2.8L Kenne Bell combined with a 75 shot of nitrous and air-water intercooler which netted 795rwhp. It's pretty difficult these days to take out an e85 full bolt-on GTR but this Cobra was able to do it. It hooked extremely well on the street and the driver was able to rip through the gears. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;QzrJvL11on0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzrJvL11on0&list=UUgF0OC_3MlW2KEyhhAgIQjA[/video]

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
That cobra get's down and he can shift. He's a little froggy on the starts but he was going to win regardless. Sick car.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Why the hell was the guy in the cobra going on 2 every time? I know he was goin to win regardless but that shit is annoying. Good video

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Hell ya nice kill for the terminator, just goes to show what a well setup 03/04 Cobra is capable of and on stock internals, go SVT.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Man that Cobra is fast!! The way everyone was saying it hooked I thought they were running from a dig....but nope!

TClark22

Established Member
he leaves early everytime...but I don't think it would matter. Looks like he pulls on him anyway. But seriously dude...wait for the 3

Users who are viewing this thread