E85 Fuel Sample.

GodStang

Established Member
Everything looks good. I may take a few pieces out and see if they feel like they are breaking down. I will be at the shop this weekend.

BruceH

Established Member
i wonder if people with 93 AND E-85 can **ELABRATE** on this tuning some.:shrug:

if you get a dyno tune on 93 pump,
then later on go get a E-85 dyno tune, you will have to pay twice.

but do they charge you twice to began with ?

i think all i need is to get 80 LB INJ. and install my B.A.P that i didn't need before.

**edit** i didn't see the 2nd page LOL.

Depends on the tuner. In my case I drove to the shop, swapped 80 lb injectors in and he adjusted the tune for them with 92 pump. He also put an e85 base tune on my x3. I ran the gas out by driving and put 6 gallons of e85 from a gas can in the car, started it up, watched stft and ran most of the 6 gallons out, filled with e85 and came back the next week for a final e85 tune.

Since then my tuner sold his dyno and business but was kind enough to supply me with mako files of my tunes. I purchased pro racer and have been doing the driveability and cold start tweaks he usually included with a tune.

He only charged me for one tune. Too bad he sold the business.

GodStang

Established Member
Sorry everyone I am recovering from a spinal fusion and have not been down to the shop other than for a few secs. I hope to be down there this weekend and I will take stuff out and snap pics.

svt99rag

Established Member
Sorry everyone I am recovering from a spinal fusion and have not been down to the shop other than for a few secs. I hope to be down there this weekend and I will take stuff out and snap pics.

All they did was extend your butt crack! I will be in town in a couple weeks, I need to see the new shop.

GodStang

Established Member
Ok looking through the container it looked corroded but taking them out they all looked good. The only thing is the fuel turned very very green and had some film in it:

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

Blackedout

Established Member
:eek: Green fuel ???? any ideas as too why that happened ?? Thank you for doing the testing... :beer:

stang434w

Established Member
Ok looking through the container it looked corroded but taking them out they all looked good. The only thing is the fuel turned very very green and had some film in it:

IMG_0266.jpg

Yumm!! Looks like pickle juice. Since its made of corn, does that still mean you can't drink it? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread