E85 cobra vs GT500

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
By all means, that would be a quick car with the mod list. 4th is not at all in the powerband at 40 mph unless there are really steep gears involved? I can go in excess of 120mph in 3rd with stock gears.

He was in 3rd at 40, while not optimal he probably had over 100whp on this car.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd fry ur p.o.s 2013 gt500 also. AND on bald tires!!!

:lol: This dude.

Ive seen this car in action and seen it lose traction on the freeway but the car moves out and pulls hard probably hard enough to take you out too

Easy there, killer. I didn't mean to hurt your buddy's feelings. I just find it hard to believe that his tires are bald and the car doesn't spin all over the place from the Whipple. No doubt a Whippled-Cobra on E85 is a fast car, but nothing is fast on bald tires.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Ive seen this car in action and seen it lose traction on the freeway but the car moves out and pulls hard probably hard enough to take you out too

This x18273746 Miguel's car pulls freakin hard, how because I've seen it run in person. I'll put money down that he can give a '13 GT500 a run for it's money if not beat one and I'll take the latter.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

miggs.03.term8r

Established Member

Easy there, killer. I didn't mean to hurt your buddy's feelings. I just find it hard to believe that his tires are bald and the car doesn't spin all over the place from the Whipple. No doubt a Whippled-Cobra on E85 is a fast car, but nothing is fast on bald tires.

dude's a douche bag..

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member

No feelings hurt here. I can understand the hard to believe but your coming at him wrong and what does him being from California have to do with anything??

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
they think is BS but I could careless. I beat a GT500 end of story.lol

Ok, you beat a GT500.

I'm not going to sit here and argue your car, obviously you know it and I don't. I was just questioning the bald tires, and you somehow grabbing traction and walking the GT500.

Cobras are fast little cars. I've seen plenty that will walk GT500s all day. I'm not saying you didn't win.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Just cuz tires are bald doesn't mean he can't go wide open throttle. Just have to roll and ease into it. I've had the jump hit and the go and have been passed like I had a v6 by that car. It's a beast.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ok, it's settled. OP has a God of a car. :beer:

With that being said, I want to see a video now.

Users who are viewing this thread