E55 kill

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
That's unreal. Z owner better garage that riceburner for a few months he's going to be the laughing stock of his local car community

svtaddict

Established Member
my brother inlaw has a 350z. they are fun and quick but not fast. hes 19. 350z owners dont know any better.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
What makes it even worse for the Z driver is that the E55 is practically stock. All he has is an intake and cutouts.

I can only imagine how much more hurting the Z would have gotten if they added a tune on top of that, lol.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
The first time ever that I went to a dragstrip, I got paired up with a 350Z for my first ever race. I was accustomed to redlight and highway races in "Mexico" and letting off when you beat a car by so much. My car had suspension, Nitto 555s, and bolt ons with a tune. I let off before the end of the run out of habit and this upset Mr Bolt On 350Z. He swears I had a hidden small shot after wanting to see my motor. I also did a highway pull against a 370Z and put about two lengths on it to about 140. The 370Zs look good and their exhaust note does sound good but I agree that the owners think too highly of their cars. And, I without doubt need a drivers mod.

Last edited:

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
I used to own a 2002 nissan maxima with a rare 6sp. man. tranny and I once raced a 350z auto at the red light and my car really killed that z. After I shifted into third, I pulled 2-3 cars on him and the race was over. My car was stock except for synthetic fluids in both engine and tranny.

Last edited:

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I would have shit my pants if the e55 driver had a buddy ride on the lawn mower during the race. lol

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I used to own a 2002 nissan maxima with a rare 6sp. man. tranny and I once raced a 350z auto at the red light and my car really killed that z. After I shifted into third, I pulled 2-3 cars on him and the race was over. My car was stock except for synthetic fluids in both engine and tranny.

I had a 6sp '02 Max as well, except mine was modded to be a sleeper.

My favorite prey was 350Zs in that thing. They'd always get SOO mad, being beat by a "lesser" Nissan, lol.

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Lmao good vid.

Hurt some feelings with my 02' 6sp max, including an auto RT Challenger which did have 2 large vs me solo. Half a car to 95ish and they were slowly closing in on me.

Edit: 07-09 RT I believe

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
If I was the Z owner, i would have challenged him to autocross next...
Yes because EVERYONE is an experienced track driver :nonono: I laugh at people like you who mention such claims yet never been, hell ever seen an autocross track with their own eyes.
Hilarious..........but why is he towing a lawn mower in a MB?
He said so it wont be a complete waste of gas. We all agree with him :-D

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
Yes because EVERYONE is an experienced track driver :nonono: I laugh at people like you who mention such claims yet never been, hell ever seen an autocross track with their own eyes.

He said so it wont be a complete waste of gas. We all agree with him :-D

i took Hurrycanestangs post as very sarcastic... drag strip didn't work out, maybe a small tight parking lot will be better since he has a trailer?

idk, maybe i'm wrong :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread