E.S.P. on SVT vehicles

Orange Cobra

F the Cowboys!
Established Member
I have seen plenty of threads with people haveing the ESP on there Cobras.I tried to buy my Extended from Ford yesterday and was told that Svt vehicles where not eligible.Anybody ever been told this?Any help is appreciated.

Mike

04CobraMatt

Established Member
Orange Cobra said:
I have seen plenty of threads with people haveing the ESP on there Cobras.I tried to buy my Extended from Ford yesterday and was told that Svt vehicles where not eligible.Anybody ever been told this?Any help is appreciated.

Mike

They dont know what there talking about. Regular Mustangs fall under category B and SVT's fall under D (same and lincoln cars...)

Go somewhere else if you can

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Orange Cobra said:

Mike

Talk to someone else. I have an ESP on my car until 2010/75k miles.

How many miles are on your car? I don't think that you can purchase a Ford ESP once your factory 3/36 expires.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Red Turtle said:
Talk to someone else. I have an ESP on my car until 2010/75k miles.

How many miles are on your car? I don't think that you can purchase a Ford ESP once your factory 3/36 expires.
I think you are correct. Ford states "If your new Ford has less than 36,000 miles and you purchased your vehicle after September 29, 2004" you can buy a Ford ESP. That might be why he was turned down.

Orange Cobra

F the Cowboys!
Established Member
Well i went to my local Ford dealer,and they sold me the warranty.I could'nt understand why they would not sell it to me over the phone.I only have 22,000 miles.The car hasnt been owned for three years yet,thats Oct.16 Anyway thanks for trying to help everyone it is greatly appreciated!:beer:

Unoid

Established Member
I just bought a 2003 with 15k miles. I was able to get the dealer to say it was one of those used ford approved or whatever term it is, and I also got a extended 3yr/36k+15k or something mile bumper to bumper warrenty for 1700

Common

Established Member
Orange Cobra said:
Well i went to my local Ford dealer,and they sold me the warranty.I could'nt understand why they would not sell it to me over the phone.I only have 22,000 miles.The car hasnt been owned for three years yet,thats Oct.16 Anyway thanks for trying to help everyone it is greatly appreciated!:beer:

Difeo ford, talk to Travis. Best ford dealer in the NY metro area, second to none.

Users who are viewing this thread