E-force/Meth Beat down

Bmeagher

Seriously Northern
Established Member
I thought i'd just drop a line, and tell you guys how good my cars working with the fr500/cams/4.30's/hooker long tubes. A guy i work with, has a 2010 ford mustang gt, with a E-force...stock e-force tune with a snow stage 2 meth, 3.73's , cat back, 5 speed. So i finally shipped my car from Halifax to Edmonton, flew down and drove her almost 1000 miles to Yellowknife. Got 30mpg on the highway, imperial gallons. So....mid 20's.
This guy i work with, is always talking smack about how fast his car is...blah blah blah. I'm more of a " I'll show you"....kind of talk guy. So...we went out on the highway, 3rd to 4th gear. Beat him by 2-3 cars, he backed off...so he says. We try it again, i start in 3rd...he starts in 2nd. Same result, but once i hit 4th, i'm pulling away fast.

Point of my story, don't mess with 4v's....when you only got 2 cams.

Bmeagher

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
What's the info on adapting FGT followers to a C/D head? I had heard of only speculation of this swap the past few years, but you are the first person I've encountered running that setup.

Bmeagher

Seriously Northern
Established Member
I'm not running the springs or followers yet, i'm trying to find a computer to let me rev to 7300-7500 range, so i can take full advantage of the fr500 intake. Then i'll install tho's, Jesel's are too much money...and the fgt's are in my budget.

Last edited:

SCalla1384

Established Member
I thought i'd just drop a line, and tell you guys how good my cars working with the fr500/cams/4.30's/hooker long tubes. A guy i work with, has a 2010 ford mustang gt, with a E-force...stock e-force tune with a snow stage 2 meth, 3.73's , cat back, 5 speed. So i finally shipped my car from Halifax to Edmonton, flew down and drove her almost 1000 miles to Yellowknife. Got 30mpg on the highway, imperial gallons. So....mid 20's.
This guy i work with, is always talking smack about how fast his car is...blah blah blah. I'm more of a " I'll show you"....kind of talk guy. So...we went out on the highway, 3rd to 4th gear. Beat him by 2-3 cars, he backed off...so he says. We try it again, i start in 3rd...he starts in 2nd. Same result, but once i hit 4th, i'm pulling away fast.

Bmeagher

good kill

Last edited:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Nice kill and I feel sorry for those that got the 2010 gt not knowing of the 2011 gt I would of been pissed. But be careful theres cars out there with 2 cams that can be nasty.

joel19delta

Insane Vert driver
Established Member
Ha I just sold my 2v gt that was making 555hp before running out of fuel at 6k rpms, on only 12lbs of boost. Overpaid on building it due to some bad decisions, but that thing was sick. MPH does a great job!

Thump_rrr

Established Member

Bmeagher
Nice Kill...but

A 3V with an E-Force should be able to easily make 500RWHP on stock internals without the use of meth injection.
Ive been running low 11's for the last 6 years on my 3V on stock internals.
Blown 3V's with built motors have run in the low 9's repeatedly.
Don't count out the lowly 3V.

Bmeagher

Seriously Northern
Established Member
Nice Kill...but

A 3V with an E-Force should be able to easily make 500RWHP on stock internals without the use of meth injection.
Ive been running low 11's for the last 6 years on my 3V on stock internals.
Blown 3V's with built motors have run in the low 9's repeatedly.
Don't count out the lowly 3V.

He put 4.10's in it tonight. Maybe this weekend I'll get out with the gopro for a rematch. He should really get it a dyno tune, probably make 475 at least.

Users who are viewing this thread