E fans, battery relocate, ram air and others

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Im going E fan and I was wondering which would be better, LFP efan or Vette efans. I know the LFP was made for our trucks but $500 seems a little steep for a efan setup. The dual fans on the vette system seems a little more appealing than the single plus the price is right.

Also im relocating my battery in the bed and have a moroso after cooler coolant tank on the way. Moroso 63494 - Moroso Supercharger Coolant Tanks – SummitRacing.com I am also wanting to move the stock radiator tank or install a moroso radiator tank on the passenger side somwhere. Moroso 63766 - Moroso Cooling System Expansion Tanks – SummitRacing.com

My thinking for all this is......well the obvious e fans and moving the battery for less weight on the front and more on the back. Then the sc coolant tank will be farther away from the heat source plus more coolant capy. Also moving the rad coolant tank will free up an area around my air filter to alow me for my ram air setup im building. Im building something like the chickeroonie setup but im gonna have mine sealed off from engine heat and have a little larger opening and plumbing to the box. Only air I want coming in will be the cooler air from the front of my ride. I dont think water will be an issue because I wont drive it in the rain but if I happen to get caught on the road on a rain storm I believe the moisture will not be able to reach the filter.

Thoughts, oppinions?

gamudslinger88

Established Member
I read that, good write up by the way. Im about to call LFP and order one, there site has been down all day. What do yall think about the coolant tanks?

gamudslinger88

Established Member
LFP would have sold it to you for less than $500 if you would have told them you were from SVTP.

Damn, wish I knew that about 4 months ago. I dropped 7K with them for my new motor build.:bash:

Thanks for the info though. Im sure I will continue to buy parts from them.

Users who are viewing this thread