Dynotune Nitrous kit's????

ChrisP14

Established Member
I was wondering if the Dynotune nitrous kits were any good?? i have never heard of them before and am debating on purchasing a kit from someone.

Any advise or comments are appreciated

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I have a DynoTune Dry kit. Its a nice complete kit and the install was easy. Ive run 2 bottles through it now and I have no complaints, im happy with it. I heard there wet kits are one of the best designs on the market, thats what the guy at the shop where I get the bottle filled told me.

CWD

Established Member
+1

cobra2798 said:
I have a DynoTune Dry kit. Its a nice complete kit and the install was easy. Ive run 2 bottles through it now and I have no complaints, im happy with it. I heard there wet kits are one of the best designs on the market, thats what the guy at the shop where I get the bottle filled told me.
I have the dry kit dyno tune is good stuff!:thumbsup:

CWD

Established Member
+1

Double post sorry server is lagging badly.

Last edited:

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
ChrisP14 said:
wow i had never even heard of it before 2 days ago. im guessing that it would be a good idea to to get the kit.

yea they got good quality parts and their prices are great. plus they have awesome customer service

snake bite 03

I have herd nothing but good things about them! check out there web site the prices are the best around.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Prices are great. I paid just over $300 for my dry kit and purge. And dont forget to get thier purge its crazy, mine shoots about 10 ft. in the air, it looks sick!

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
i have heard from anyone that I've asked that you CANNOT beat Dynotune for the money and the quality not to mention the customer svc.------that's why mine is on the way!

KBCobraKing

Banned
I have the dynotune kit, dynotune bottle warmer, purge, etc...I like it alot and when the 100 shot kicks in, IT F**KIN KICKS lol.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
KBCobraKing said:
I have the dynotune kit, dynotune bottle warmer, purge, etc...I like it alot and when the 100 shot kicks in, IT F**KIN KICKS lol.
I hear that, Im only running a 75 shot right now until I upgrade my fuel pump but this 75 dry shot hits twice as hard as the 100 wet NX shot on my Cobra. I love this kit, my car is f*!@ing Nasty on this kit.

slowsonicblue

Established Member
i have their wet kit and a digital n20 pressure gauge from them and both kick @$$ and all of their stuff is pretty good price wise
i would recomend to anyone :)

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
This thread makes me happy i bout a DynoTune kit. i was happy with before but now to see so many people liking it just makes me feel like I made the right choice.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread