Dyno vid of my '99 Cobra last summer...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gary, your Cobra looks pretty much like a stock '99. You'd never know the terror that lies under the hood! You making some sick power there. Bet you can't wait for Spring to arrive. :)

v8volvo

Face Smasher
Established Member
Gary, your Cobra looks pretty much like a stock '99. You'd never know the terror that lies under the hood! You making some sick power there. Bet you can't wait for Spring to arrive. :)

You know my name?! hahaha

You're right though, besides the '00 Cobra R wheels and bigger exhaust it looks pretty stock. Until I turn the key, then the exhaust note and open race bypass kind of give it away.

I did get to drive it all last summer with this tune but, I got a meth injection kit to put on this winter, with a re-tune this spring it should be good for a few more HP :rockon:

Here's a quick video I took the day I parked the car for winter. I posted it a while back but, some may have missed it.

[youtube_browser]qnflcm2-zQc[/youtube_browser]

v8volvo

Face Smasher
Established Member
pretty weak power and the rims are ghey....... :)

Shush you! No one asked you! ;-) I swear someone wanted those rims on their car.... Hmmmmmm

I think it looked a little something like this....

SSPX0009.jpg

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Shush you! No one asked you! ;-) I swear someone wanted those rims on their car.... Hmmmmmm

I think it looked a little something like this....

SSPX0009.jpg

When is that gray car getting a paint job? Primer is not a good color on these cars. :D

Users who are viewing this thread