dyno tuner in louisiana/Mississippi????

SprintNCobra

SVT Poster
Established Member
I am looking for a good dyno tuner in my area however a great deal of tuners tune with SCT. I have a diablo. Does anyone know of a good tuner in my area that handles diablo? Or should i just get the sct and sell the diablo? Please help.

04cobracop

Established Member
I would suggest that you sell that Diablo A.S.A.P and purchase the SCT. Also 454dyno in New Orleans, La is the best around here. The telephone number is 1-504-454-3966 or website WWW.454dyno.com. Ask for A.J. he is the owner.

SprintNCobra

SVT Poster
Established Member
i contacted jms and set up a schedule for the 14th (tuesday). only bad thing is i have to purchase the sct and the sct mass air meter. This is bad again only because i already have the diablo tuner and the diablo M.A.F.ia. guess i can just turn around and sell the two together. sure someone will want it. Is this going to be worth it?

joemayo

Established Member
I'm towing my car up there monday.. so u'll probably see it.. sonic blue 03 with Ms tags.. monty or chris will give you a good tune!
Do you need a sct2400.. on your way up to JMS you can swing by and get one I have.. it will be cheaper then new.. and my friend just sold he's 04 cobra and has a sct xcal 2 he's probably wanting to sell.. let me know man..

Last edited:

joemayo

Established Member
Any ya'll thought about getting together for a lil cobra event or something.. there's 3 down around where I live it'd just be fun..

Users who are viewing this thread