Dyno results with bolt-ons!!!

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
any news? did you hit the drag strip again?

not yet, but I'm ready to go! The drag strip in Rockingham is closed until 2/18, but thinking about going to a different strip that is a few hours away in SC.

My rts welds looks badass, I'll post a pic later this afternoon :beer:

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
I installed my RTS Welds today. the fronts are 17x5's with M&H 185/55 and the rears are 15x10 with MT ET Streets 275/50's. Looks pretty nasty! She needs a slight drop, but not sure if the Steeda springs will be enough, gonna wait for now.

IMG_9450.gif

IMG_9446.gif

I hope to hit the strip soon :banana:

BOSS2664

Established Member
Burnin4,
Can I ask what the cost of the wheels/tires and I assume lugnts were? They do look AWESOME, want to do something simlar for #2664 when I hit the dragstrip.......Thanks

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
I bought the wheels from Jegs, rears were $260 each minus a $25 rebate, and the fronts were $460 each minus a $25 rebate. They take a few weeks to ship, the quality is extremely impressive. I cant remember how much the lugs were, not very expensive. I bought the M&H tires from Lethal on one of their christmas/cyber monday sales, I think they were 10% off, roughly $330 shipped for a pair, MT's were $198 each.

Last edited:

BOSS2664

Established Member
Thanks Burnin....starting to save up my pennies now....hopefully have the same set-up for the spring. Is the rear height same as stock? they look shorter, but it could just be the pic...you tryin to effect a lower rear gear?

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
I originally went with 275/60's but they looked HUGE, absolutely hated them. I exchanged the 60's for 50's and it looks much better. The stock wheels seem to be about a half inch taller then the welds/mt's. I'm hoping that doesnt shorten my 4th gear ratio, I need 4th gear to get me through the traps, low 120's/7650rpm limit.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
looking forward to it! steeda springs and bmr panhard bar being installed today, fresh dyno pulls tomorrow to check the tune, drag strip on Saturday!!!

I plan on making the fastest n/a pass for a Boss 302 :rockon:

jonesd

Established Member
looking forward to it! steeda springs and bmr panhard bar being installed today, fresh dyno pulls tomorrow to check the tune, drag strip on Saturday!!!

I plan on making the fastest n/a pass for a Boss 302 :rockon:

cant wait for the results! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread