Dyno Results In!

crystal_SVT

Established Member
finally went to VMP tuning here in central Fl. an got 2 pulls. the 1st pull netted 277wrhp 275rwtq. then we let it cool for about 15 and the second pull made 279rwhp 275rwtq. :coolman: im pretty happy with the results considering its a 95,000 mi. motor and only power mods being JLT RAI and BBK Xpipe. heres a pic of the dyno sheet.. only problem was at about 5800 rpms the graph started fallin off and was kinda speratic. tuner said it may have somethin to do with IMRC's... give me your opinions on what could cause this.

92329.jpg

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
Chrome98Cobra said:
If you havnt already I would do, plugs, wires, fuel filter, and seafoam:thumbsup:

+1.

look at my sig. I have many more mods than you only put down 290/293 tuned. those are very nice numbers!!! If you change the above stuff, a few more ponies could be found too :)

Looks like its time for an IMRC delete and a short runner:D

crystal_SVT

Established Member
thanx for all the input guys! as far as plug wires i have the cursed MSD's lol had them for about 2 yrs now. i was thinkin ignition possibly also... maybe its time for new wires.

crystal_SVT

Established Member
also forgot to add the spark plugs are pretty much brand new autolight 764's gapped at .054 so there most likely fine. how would i go about testin coil packs as well?

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
Chrome98Cobra said:
If you havnt already I would do, plugs, wires, fuel filter, and seafoam:thumbsup:

yes, thats what will be gettign done with mine tomarrow...

and nice numbers man, i should have mine on the dyno in a week or two.... i got some parts comming in:burnout:

crystal_SVT

Established Member
jsut an update, i changed the plug wires today with oem motorcrafts and still feels like it has the same dieing off feeling at the same rpm as shown on the graph.. if it is ignition the only other logical option is coil packs as they are still the orginals. any comments on this?

Users who are viewing this thread