Dyno results...again

MarkusK

Established Member
So I got the car dynoed yesterday and I am very happy with the results.
Since I live in Sweden and there are not many of these around I wanted to confirm all the numbers posted here on this site.
The test was done on a Rototest dyno Rototest dynamometers for true measurements (engine dynamometer / chassis dyno) that is very accurat,here are some results made on a standard manuall -06 Corvette C6 for comparison

Sun Mahahaha: 400 HP
Dyno Dynamics: 335 HP
Rototest: 335 HP
Dynojet: 365 HP
Mustang: 345 HP
Dynapac: 400 HP

The car put down 434 rwhp (444 rwhp uncorrected) with a 2,8" upper,SLP Loudmouth,K&N filter,BA2400 MAF and SCT tune.

144d412ea4.jpg

5fbfa503dc.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
1Nm = 1/1.356 ft lb

554 newton meters = 554Nm/1.356 ft-lbs = 409 foot pounds of torque.

Professor Glen to the rescue! :rockon: :thumbsup:

Markus, what octane fuel are you using. And how does the car feel after the tune?

MarkusK

Established Member
Professor Glen to the rescue! :rockon: :thumbsup:

Markus, what octane fuel are you using. And how does the car feel after the tune?

Iam running 98 octane,it is like your 93.I bought thar car with these mods so I cant say much about timing etc.
The problem is that there is NO ONE that can tune these cars here,so we are stuck with the canned tunes.

cobracide

Established Member
Iam running 98 octane,it is like your 93.I bought thar car with these mods so I cant say much about timing etc.
The problem is that there is NO ONE that can tune these cars here,so we are stuck with the canned tunes.

Get a wideband air/fuel and have Amazon hook you up with a tune.

Users who are viewing this thread