Dyno on 15 GT Auto with JLT and BAMA Performance rant, poor Bama performance...

bunk22

Established Member
OP - the numbers seem low to me.

I have no idea, my car is an automatic, don't know if low, high or where it should be. From what I'e seen on the net, higher than most auto's with same mods BUT that could just mean a high dyno.

A member here and on S197Forum runs a Bama tune and will shit on any other tuner to defend them. No matter the reason, anyone but Bama sucks.

Each person has a different experience with different tuners. Facts don't lie and nor do numbers. I liked the Bama name when I first got into mustangs almost 8 years ago and did some research before hand and avoided them.

Despite the bad, I run with AED. Shaun has been awesome to deal with and he will be the only person I want tuning my car.

Some people will love them, some won't but I have to relay my experience when it's so bad, it's comical. Could be worse, my engine could be dead. As far as Shaun at AED, he is awesome but like I clearly stated, he isn't tuning the 2015+ cars right now. That was as of a few months ago when I sent him an email so unless something has changed, he was not an option.

AWESOMO 4000

Established Member
Bama gets by on their name and reputation from guys who had 3v cars when it was owned/ran by its original owner Doug Stoddard. Since then a revolving door of tuners and a catalog of crap and videos has lead to its downfall the past few years. I thought they had turned things around with their new guy who used to be aligned with Steeda, but I guess not.

Users who are viewing this thread