dyno numbers

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Good #'s, almost identical to what my buddys made with the same mods(except a flow catback). He made 290 rwhp, 306 rwtq.

Spartacus

Banned
redocmach1 said:
good numbers for almost stock

Garrett what are your numbers? I know you have almost every bolt on I have. You have headers though, im still stock in that area.

I thought my numbers sucked! I had a ton of mods and dynoed at 288rwhp with 314tq. Then I thought about it and realized I had it tuned and dynoed with 18's on... 18x10's no less. Thats approx. 12-15rwhp and I dont know about torque numbers. I should have been into the 300hp+ range with all my mods. I was pissed off to say the least. 305rwhp from the factory my ass! I need to go have my other Mach 1 thats still bone stock dynoed to see... maybe I got a factory freak, in the bad way. :shrug:

STG

Banned
Spartacus said:
I should have been into the 300hp+ range with all my mods. I was pissed off to say the least. 305rwhp from the factory my ass! I need to go have my other Mach 1 thats still bone stock dynoed to see... maybe I got a factory freak, in the bad way. :shrug:

What the hell do you mean, "305rwhp from the factory my ass?" Ford NEVER claimed 305 RWHP for the Mach 1.

No manufacturer publishes RWHP numbers or makes claims of RWHP. Sounds like your ass might have a comprehension problem.

Go see Danny Swanson of Swanson Performance in Torrance to get your car tuned correctly.

Spartacus

Banned
Oh please share mr. wise man. Tell us all your wise knowledge oh car god! Youre as dumb as that eci *** on here. When did you buy your Mach 1 last week??? Ford claimed the Mach 1 had 305hp from the factory, I dont know how many times I read that. But I guess whatever you say is the truth, so enlighten us, please...

BTW, I had my car tuned by Greg at RET, one of the best mustang shops period. Lets count how many magazines he has been in... hmm... and now your guy... yea, thats what I thought. Dumbass!

Last edited:

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Spartacus said:
Oh please share mr. wise man. Tell us all your wise knowledge oh car god! Youre as dumb as that eci *** on here. When did you buy your Mach 1 last week??? Ford claimed the Mach 1 had 305hp from the factory, I dont know how many times I read that. But I guess whatever you say is the truth, so enlighten us, please...

BTW, I had my car tuned by Greg at RET, one of the best mustang shops period. Lets count how many magazines he has been in... hmm... and now your guy... yea, thats what I thought. Dumbass!

Lighten up, read your post (#6) in which you state 305rwhp, not 305fwhp. Ford rated these in fwhp, not rwhp. BTW, being in magazines does not make a person "one of the best." Proximity to the magazine is more often the deciding factor.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
I dont remember what the magazines/websites said, if it was rwhp or fwhp, I thought it was rwhp. They rate the new ones at rwhp dont they? They say 300hp and people that have had thiers dynoed, that I know of, they were at 300rwhp. Now Im confused. I know there is a difference between rwhp fwhp, but I thought the advertised hp was rwhp. :shrug:

Greg @ RET was in magazines because he practically tunes all the mustangs in So Cal and he has built about 5 monster stangs, all of which broke records and different things like that. He's built the only S197 V6 swapped to a 5.4L SVT cobra engine too. He's in Downey and Im about an hour and a half south of him. Theres lots of other shops closer to me (GTR included), but I drove to the best. Just last week a single turbo cobra (completely street legal too) that he built went into the 6's at Irwindale! It was crazy!!! That guy does awesome work! :rockon:

STG

Banned
Spartacus said:

I bought my Mach1 new, I've been around Southern California and the automobile industry a lot longer than you have. You can't write, but I can read.

Who the hell is Greg???? If he is so good, how come my dyno horsepower number is higher than yours and my torque is the same with just an intake and cat-back?
Your guy: 288 RWHP with "a ton of mods" and magazine articles.

My guy: 292 RWHP with an intake and cat-back.

Who is the dumbass?:lol:

SWANSON-DYNO-SHEET.jpg

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
Wish I knew. :shrug: He's going to work on my car when he has an openning. its busy at the top! I think I got a factory freak in the bad way. Im going to have the other one dynoed so I can see if its just that one car thats bad or not. Another guy took his to Greg @RET and his Mach 1 dynoed at 295rwhp with just a JLT intake. If I knew I would have fixed it by now. Thats why Im giving up and going with the twin turbo kit from HPP. 700+rwhp should do it. :rockon:

^^^^^^^^^^^ you and I have the same torque numbers, well actually I dynoed at 314. I think my rwhp numbers were low because of my 18x10" wheels in the rear. I think I could have gotten about another 12rwhp to the ground with 17's.

Last edited:

STG

Banned
Spartacus said:
^^^^^^^^^^^ you and I have the same torque numbers, well actually I dynoed at 314. I think my rwhp numbers were low because of my 18x10" wheels in the rear. I think I could have gotten about another 12rwhp to the ground with 17's.

All show and NO GO!:banana: Get rid of those rocker stickers and gain 16 RWHP and 22 LB./FT.!

Spartacus

Banned
You really are an ass! I was trying there, but I guess youre hopeless.

btw, they are just numbers. My buddy has a slightly modified Mach 1 that dynoed better than mine, but I smoke him all the time. Whats to say about that??? and he doesnt have "stickers" either.

alaskablkmach

Established Member
But the way you are all stupid diff engines are stronger than others and the 305hp is on an engine dyno with no tranny. And that is light. They actually make more (some engines).Get yalls shit staright. My baby dynoed 289hp/311trq bone stock down to the air filter. Then others barely dyno 250/275. So quit whinen about your tuners. WHO CARES!!! Mod it more and you wont have to worry about it!!

Users who are viewing this thread