Dyno Day - THE RESULT

Joe5.0

Established Member
Christian are you happy about your numbers? I bet if u dynoed at Carb connection ud see 440rwhp. U make a call to hermann yet?

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Thank for claryfyng that Tarch

P.S. My computer is being retarded and will not work, Im at a friends house right now, so vids wont be up for awhile. :cuss:

Joe, I can swing in and take a look at your computer this weekend if you'd like.................

Joe5.0

Established Member
You know computers? Its Actually getting looked at this weekend. Thanx for the offer though. Besides i wouldnt wanna see that Awesome white cobra in the rain. :)

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Christian are you happy about your numbers? I bet if u dynoed at Carb connection ud see 440rwhp. U make a call to hermann yet?

eh.. I kinda wrote off the run as a learning experience for me to "How to dyno your car 101" Just sent Hermann a request for a retune... waiting now. I really want to get my bung so I can get the afr. I really didn't expect high numbers so i put the mild tune for run: 426/434 I think that was it... got water on the sheet and it smeered the ink - another wonderful byproduct of the northwest :fm:

Christian

p.s. speaking of Carb Conn... what dyno do they have?

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
did they upgrade their dyno yet?
last dyno day at CC, they said they were gonna upgrade it to AWD dynojet by january or something

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
saleen09 said:
Joe, I can swing in and take a look at your computer this weekend if you'd like.................

I am an IT guy by day. Network Manager for an Microsoft certified partner in Seattle.

Would be more than happy to lend my services if there ever needed in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread