Established Member
how did it turn out this time???

it sucks that i couldn't make it
but post some pics and results!!!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I'm quite pleased at what hp/torque my 100% stock 03 Cobra made..

min max average
152 355 288 hp
288 346 326 torque

the dyno pull started at 2500 rpm, and went to 6400

also, after watching the other cars there, I saw alot of them had black smoke from running rich coming out of the exhaust, what others said about mine, there wasn't any smoke at all.. just a little water from letting it set idling outside for 20 minutes waiting for my turn..

Last edited:

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
The best was the 5.0 with the slicks. Talk about a little sneaky Bastard! Right before he dynoed the guy heading the thing said " dont tell anyone but its turboed" Then when he dynoed it sounded so sweet you could hear the turbo sucking

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Their so called dynojet numbers are not dynojet numbers....REMEMBER that.....Thats why I did it the way that dyno was made to.............gotta go to a dynojet to see dynojet numbers.....where are the vids fool??

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I agree with Rick on the above 100%.

399HP
365TQ

Had a little snafu on my first run and the second run was with " Mustang Numbers" and my hot car from idling and the first pull. Soooo close to 400.................

Had a great time overall, even when a state trooper made me "pucker" a little bit after fooling around on I-5 past Rick................... :)

Was glad to meet most of you for what I am sure will be the first of many occasions this year. My car is TRASHED from the drive home. Lots of cleaning needed.

Special thanks to Mean Saleen ( and son) and RickSVT for being very hosptiable for my first NW outing.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
No problem, hope that you had fun.....things will be fun this year....why do you think I left early...my car isnt dirty....LOL..JK

Rick

JaKaL

Established Member
mean saleen said:
Jakal anyway you can resize the pics? There waaayy to big.

I left them at the original size/resolution (but cropped) so everyone can save what they want and resize on their own computer. I'd be happy to e-mail the original of your Saleen, or any picture for anyone. Originals run about 2MB each at 3072x2048 resolution so clear out your inbox.

JaKaL

Established Member
RickSvt said:
Dont do it jakal, hes on dial up.....P

Rick

Dialup! What's that?

It’s his dime anyway, it takes me only a few seconds to send; after that it’s someone else’s problem.

BTW Rick, your exhaust sounds nice at WOT. We’re you a good boy on the way home?

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
JaKaL said:
Dialup! What's that?

It’s his dime anyway, it takes me only a few seconds to send; after that it’s someone else’s problem.

BTW Rick, your exhaust sounds nice at WOT. We’re you a good boy on the way home?

I don't know about on the way home, but he sure wasnt' a good boy pulling out of the dyno place...

:-D :-D :D

Joe5.0

Established Member
Damnit i missed the black Turbo 5.0 F***. Yea Jakal please send me the Pics [email protected]. Our JLT Cold air intake was awaiting us when we got home and it will be goin on tmmrw. Keep in mind Carb Connection is giving us 3 free REAL DYNOJET numbers. Rick Your car does sound amazing and as of now i need to know where to get those Magnapacks at. Saleen09 Real nice to meet yah your car is awesome and the flyebyes are sweet, on camera my tape crapped out and it looks shi**** but ill try and fix it. I will start Getting the vids on my Comp right now.

Users who are viewing this thread