DYNO DAY @ GRC in Mission Viejo, OC

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
CobraStangGT16 said:
oh ha ha ha Chris...:nonono:

My daddy's car will kick the living shit outta your Mach 1 and fox put together. Go ahead and put as many VTEC stickers as you want! Still wont beat it...:coolman:

...don't you have a scratch to buff out? :dw: Wow...how embarresing...:xpl:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
CobraStangGT16 said:

My daddy's car will kick the living shit outta your Mach 1 and fox put together. Go ahead and put as many VTEC stickers as you want! Still wont beat it...:coolman:

I'll kick the living shit out of your daddy! lol J/k

I just had to say it. :beer:

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
We're ON!

Just spoke with Umberto(the owner) this morning. It is set in stone for Sat Aug 4th. We will plan on showing up between 9 or 10 that morning and will go as late as possible!

When i told him 26 cars he was like "HOLY SH*T!".

He does have Torco available if anyone wants play around with that as well.

The Air/Fuel read out will be on the Graphs, he will also most likely be doing Boost measurements for Supercharged cars.

*IMPORTANT NOTE*

With this number of cars it is not absolutely guaranteed we will get through everyones cars. Im taking My Fox off the list as its not registered anyway....And to make sure everyone Gets a turn!

He will have refreshments available as well. I am planning on being at the shop from open-close just to hang out! should be fun!

Vic Mackey

Banned
CobraStangGT16 said:

No, I think a 99 GT is embarrassing. :lol: Besides your "daddy's car" weighs like 500 pounds compared to my 4k pound Mach 1, not to mention no smog rules!

Whats up with all the little kids on here acting like thier daddys rule the world!? :shrug: My dad has this & my dad has that. Well on my dads car he has this... Cool whatcha got??? Grow up & fight your own battles. :kaboom: :loser: :coolman:

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
Vic Mackey said:
No, I think a 99 GT is embarrassing. :lol: Besides your "daddy's car" weighs like 500 pounds compared to my 4k pound Mach 1, not to mention no smog rules!

Whats up with all the little kids on here acting like thier daddys rule the world!? :shrug: My dad has this & my dad has that. Well on my dads car he has this... Cool whatcha got??? Grow up & fight your own battles. :kaboom: :loser: :coolman:

Alright.... you kids settle down.....

Lets stay on topic here(kind of). You can always go to smackdown and talk all the shit you want.

If not im going to put you to in timeout!

CobraStangGT16

Teenaged Gearhead
Established Member
Sorry mister Tim...

Chris, twas all a joke buddy! Besides, did you have even a 2v GT as your first car? I think I'm in good shape for my age! LOL. Daddy doesn't rule the world, I'm just boasting about it lately because now it's finally finished and the fact that we actually built it from scratch gives me MADD bragging rights, haha. Nahh I'd kill for a Mach or termie, but I'm happy with my 2v for now. Gotta get a nice beater car with good mpg's and then sell the GT, and save up for a 4v. Can't wait!!!

Tim, like I said, I probably wont be running mine on the DynoJet, so if the list is for the dyno...scratch me off. But I'll be there regardless. Looking forward to it! :)

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
Dont know what happened to the savi ranch thread....but any updates to the dyno day as far as attendance please post n here!

:beer:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
If anyone has any inquires pertaining to the Dyno Day, feel free to PM me! I'm taking over Dyno Day arrangments being as how SVTim was recently banned. Thanks! :beer:

reivaxtorres

im slow...i promise!
Established Member
hey ricky, you're gonna have to scratch my name off the list. CEL has been plagueing my car this past week, and it looks like its not gonna be fixed in time. looks like it might the o2 sensors, EGR, or DPFE starting to give out. i guess 156k miles takes its toll on these.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
reivaxtorres said:
hey ricky, you're gonna have to scratch my name off the list. CEL has been plagueing my car this past week, and it looks like its not gonna be fixed in time. looks like it might the o2 sensors, EGR, or DPFE starting to give out. i guess 156k miles takes its toll on these.

No problem, buddy! Next time... :thumbsup:

Slow 03

Established Member
Anyone going to the dyno day should get up a little earlier and go to Cars and coffee, this week their are going to be a sh*t load of Ford GT's

http/svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=409457

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Alright, everyone! The Dyno Day is tomorrow so be there at 9:30am!

Here's the address!

GRC Performance
23854 Via Fabricante Suite F-5
Mission Viejo, Ca 92691

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
Im out! Car problems with all of them!!! I hate Ford right now!!! POS manufacturing. Im going to buy a Z06!!!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Spartacus said:
Im out! Car problems with all of them!!! I hate Ford right now!!! POS manufacturing. Im going to buy a Z06!!!

Don't blame Ford!!! When you mod a vehicle, how reliable the vehicle may or may not have been stock is irrelivant. LOL Any chance it's the HID's? You know what this means, right? We're not to blame for the first alternator that went bad!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You at least up to cruising down with me? Or taking one of my cars? :-D

Users who are viewing this thread