Dyno Day @ Dez Racing October 30th

svt1111

Established Member
I had a great time today! It was cool seeing some faces I haven't seen in a while, and I wish I could have stayed longer, but it was a great time nonetheless...

A few of us were playing dyno "Passtime" and it was a blast. Lot of great cars there today, and some real clean Fox Bodies too.

I was surprised to see my car made 696/620 too! The air was REALLY good today for HP!

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
I had a great time today! It was cool seeing some faces I haven't seen in a while, and I wish I could have stayed longer, but it was a great time nonetheless...

A few of us were playing dyno "Passtime" and it was a blast. Lot of great cars there today, and some real clean Fox Bodies too.

I was surprised to see my car made 696/620 too! The air was REALLY good today for HP!

Dude your car was friggin BEAST!! Couldn't believe the output....... and the fumes.......sniff sniff loved it!!! Felt like i was at Louden NH with that blast of exhaust!!

svt1111

Established Member
Yup, Dukes of Hazzard or Smokey and The Bandit.

Stock tires are great, I don't know why everyone hates them! Lol!

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Hey Postal, nice seeing you bro, I wish I could have stayed for the day but had too muc stuff to do at home. I was very happy with my 463 RWHP/ 475 TRQ. Can't wait to see what I get with the Stage 5 Steg upgrade over the summer.

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
Hey Postal, nice seeing you bro, I wish I could have stayed for the day but had too muc stuff to do at home. I was very happy with my 463 RWHP/ 475 TRQ. Can't wait to see what I get with the Stage 5 Steg upgrade over the summer.

Shit yeah bro you know how we roll....come winter time its game on $$$$$!!!!!
Good to hang sat btw time to lower lol!!!

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Sorry this took so long but here are a few photos that i snapped of my car with PostalPimp's car and also my car getting strapped in for her dyno session by Mike...

100_0002.jpg

100_0001.jpg

100_0003.jpg

I have a few vids of the pulls on the dyno and will try to get those up shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread