Dyno day at JLP, March 26th

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
JLP is going to host a dyno day for the MACA on Saturday, March 26th. The pricing is going to be very reasonable. They are going to also host lunch with a cook out. Should be a great time, hope lots of peeps can make it.

This is a Dynojet 248C.

J.R.

Attendees
1. JRS BLOWN SNAKE
2. Hissssnsvt (D)
3. 5.0snake
4. IronTerp (D)
5. verbal
6. Blk03SVTCobra
7. WraithCobra
8. lRageATMl (D)
9. Derek@AR
10. LG2004Redfire
11. DR. WU 2000
12. ta2d1 (D)
13. playwithmaysnake (D) ?
14. G03SVT (D)
15. mystic04
16. 04Torchvert
17. Sonic2003Cobra
18. svtcobra98
19. dkscobra2003
20. 03silvr10thvert
21. Evan5469

Last edited by a moderator:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
JLP is going to host a dyno day for the MACA on Saturday, March 26th. The pricing is going to be very reasonable. They are going to also host lunch with a cook out. Should be a great time, hope lots of peeps can make it.

This is a Dynojet 248C.

J.R.

I'll add it to the official schedule :thumbsup:

Check me to make sure I added it---->MACA Schedule

Should be an awesome time :beer:

P.S. Wasn't sure on the time, but I put 10:00am

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

wish I could join, but I am going to miss another event. I am moving into my new house that weekend. I think it is easter weekend as well.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
count me in for being there and to get a dyno done. my KB will be on by then so it should be interesting to see what she puts out...jr pm me details on prices or if i need to call sue to put my name on the list to dyno...

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
It is Easter Weekend...and I will be helping Jason that weekend move. And get my exhaust out of his garage...since I have the Magnaflow on now!!

Take lots of pics someone..and some video's!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
If it's Easter weekend, I may have to excuse myself from this one. Not sure about what our plans our, but we always have some sort of Easter thing goin on then. I hope I can make it though.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
jbp99cobra said:
Count me in too...

Dwight: another NOVA/MD cruise up?
Definately John...And I'm sure we can get Prasad, and probably Scott and maybe Sierwan to head up with us too.

Anybody else want to caravan up from DC area???

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
count me in! Hey quick question tho! My buddy never had his 96 built z28 dynoed? Any chance I could have him take my spot...just a thought. I think it would put down close to 400 at the wheels but who knows....either way Im still gonna head down if its not to much of a drive!

Do they have a web site? :shrug:

Last edited:

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Definately John...And I'm sure we can get Prasad, and probably Scott and maybe Sierwan to head up with us too.

Anybody else want to caravan up from DC area???

def down for the cruise to JLP. I've been there a few times too so I kind of know here I am going though it's been a while since I've been there.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Depending on which way you decide to go, if you plan on going thru Frederick I can lead the way from there, I'm pretty sure I know how to get there now, lol. We could meet at the State Farm building again?

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I know JR has been under the weather so I'll get the list started...we will try to get a firm time of when we are starting and a schedule. Please post if you are interested in having your car/truck dyno'd or only plan on attending, Thanks!

Attendees
1. JRS BLOWN SNAKE (D)
2. Hissssnsvt (D)
3. 5.0snake
4. IronTerp (D)
5. verbal
6. Blk03SVTCobra ?
7. jbp99cobra
8. lRageATMl (D)
9. Derek@AR ?
10. LG2004Redfire
11. DR. WU 2000 ?

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Ken, can you put me down for a dyno test as well? And, I'm all for swinging up through Frederick and heading up with you and the "northern" crowd.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Ken, can you put me down for a dyno test as well? And, I'm all for swinging up through Frederick and heading up with you and the "northern" crowd.

that may be a round about way to go...the way i usally go is up 95N then cut over (can't remember the route #)....just fo a mapquest and you'll see what I'm talking about...

but then again, I don't mind teh cruise to meet up with Ken. the more the better :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread