Dynatech headers. Anyone running them.

James Calhoun

Established Member
Tried the search,but it has been down for a while. Anyone running the dynatech headers and x pipe combo. How was fit and finish and all that good stuff. Looking at used set,or do i go with a new set of kooks. Running a vmp stage 3 kit also,so headers is the next step.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I have hung their stuff on LS1 F-boats, they make great headers and have good fit and finish, would expect the same level of product for coyotes.

DaBigBone

Established Member
Never personally used them but know a few people that do on various cars. Pretty good products from what I've seen

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
I'm running them on my 11 GT. Fit and finish on the headers is perfect. My only complaint (if I can call it that) is the way the mid pipe connects to the headers. Donut gasket and 4 bolts on each side.

Dynatech_Catted_Mid-Pipe_zpsllxmvcls.jpg

IMAG0146_zpsl0haeydv.jpg

Last edited:

*Predator*

Established Member
Have them and the X-pipe on my 11 GT a6. Coupled with Kooks AB. Great quality and sound. No complaints. Been on the car for 3 years also btw.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Kooks have nearly stock O2 sensor location on their longtubes/midlengths. Perfect for E85. I use the O2 bung on my JPC headers that is upstream of the collectors, only downside is sampling one primary/cylinder per bank.

jsquared_25

Established Member
Premium Member
I have them on my 12 gt and i have zero complaints. Fit and finish is spot on, sound with the o/r x-pipe and quad tip corsa's is pretty awesome. I can't comment about e85, but I did relocate my o2's because I popped my drivers side o2 sensor. Overall I am very satisfied with them.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I haven't had any issues yet. Maybe 1000 miles on E85.

I put some ARH LTs on a buddies and he was fine on E85 without relocation. My JPCs on the other hand wasted them around 100 miles, initially used the O2 bung at the collector, then moved the new widebands to the bung location upstream from the collector and no more trouble. I still might try and have a new bung clocked and welded into the collector, as I would prefer to have those widebands sampling more than one cylinder per bank.

Users who are viewing this thread