Dune-Part Two is coming in March! Can't wait to see this one.

BittenInBama

Established Member
It's really a shame Zendaya spent most of the movie with an annoyed scowl on her face. She's an attractive woman when not scowling

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I love that they filmed in infrared for the Geidi Prime scenes. Led to that awesome black and white look and makes you wonder what live on a planet with a star that shines mostly in infrared would look like and do to your culture.

best use of black and white ever in a movie. When i saw the sun was "dark" im like ohhh... infared? Their sun doesnt give off the full visible light spectrum. **nerdgasm**

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Couldn't stay awake for the first one. Didn't really understand what was going on before I went to sleep. Maybe I'll try again. But I'll probably just go to sleep again seeing as I'm turning into my Dad.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You can fly the ornithopter on MSFS with a few missions and then anywhere on the planet.
Saw it in Imax last minute last night, bladder nearly ruptured.
best advice is watch the first one within a day of going to see Dune 2. keeps all the lines fresh in your mind, I did not and took me a bit to catch up on characters and where it left off.

lol. This is exactly what we did. We watched Pt 1 last weekend and watched the last hour again on Friday night. Then Saturday we watched Pt 2. Was epic. Loved it. Just pissed we are gonna have to wait years for Pt 3.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_8899.jpeg

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I know this is a Dune thread but IMO Godzilla Minus One was one of the best recent movies ive seen and easily the best Godzilla movie i've seen.

Well worth watching in theaters.
*Sorry for the OT
Wow, never heard about that one. Where is it available???

BlueSnake01

Established Member
*Sorry for the OT
Wow, never heard about that one. Where is it available???
Far as I know, it wont be released till 3rd/4th quarter this year and it was pulled from theaters making room for the Merica Godzilla movie coming out soon despite still making $$.

I saw it last year in December with no expectations, kids and fam loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread