Dumbest ****ing Idea I have seen in a long time - Women's Racing League

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
That's some BS right there for sure. Although not as prevalent in other forms of racing, specific to Drag racing, there's already a good contingent of female drivers and many of them are competitive and winning races.

It will only be a matter of time before you start seeing the same in open and closed wheel racing beyond just Danica Patrick. No need for some special series.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Some of these women are serious about racing. Here is one training, so she can fit behind the wheel.

epic-fail-gifs-exercise-fail_zps5c035347.gif

Kiohtee

Established Member
She is already in NASCAR shape!

With the exception of Tony Stewart, I don't think there's ever been a big, out off shape driver (especially that was successful). Hell, the physical shape of racers like Carl Edwards, Jimmie Johnson, Mark Martin, etc. are astounding.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
With the exception of Tony Stewart, I don't think there's ever been a big, out off shape driver (especially that was successful). Hell, the physical shape of racers like Carl Edwards, Jimmie Johnson, Mark Martin, etc. are astounding.

ZtnTsS1.jpg

you are correct nowadays most drivers are pretty fit, in the past, there were quite a few big fellas behind the wheel.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Some of these women are serious about racing. Here is one training, so she can fit behind the wheel.

epic-fail-gifs-exercise-fail_zps5c035347.gif

Amazing, her arms are in good shape. I think she was THE crew team till she exceeded the scull limit per single sculler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread