dumb soccer mom

kingcobra9450

Established Member
well today after my baseball practice, i'm walking out to my car and guess what i see.... from 15 feet away i can see i dent that was clearly put there from from a lady that took her kid to a track meet. wow im so pissed i can't hardly stand it. :fm: so has anyone gone through this and has a way to fix dents caused by others stupidity?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I would've waited for her. I think now since it's after the fact, unless you got a plate #, you're kind of SOL. Sucks, but unfortunately that's the way it is. Hope it turns out better for you.

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
Door dings piss me off SO much. People must not realize that some of us care about our cars alot, and would prefer if they didn't slam their ****ing doors into them! I've got so many dings right now, and the funny thing is, I'm always careful about where I park. I stay away from SUV's big "old people" cars, and beaters, but still get dents. :mj: You'd think people would have a enough respect, common sense, and courtesy to know it's wrong to slam your door into someones car! Sorry to here you got hit. I'll be laying out $$ to get my dents banged out this weekend by a paintless dent removal guy. :mj:
Shit, now I'm all worked up. I'm gonna crack a coors and chill now. :beer:

Jettsaleen281

UT at Austin
Established Member
haha, i did something kinda mean a while back when someone did that to my car. It was this 30 something year old asian lady in this asian area of town (i'm chink). Well, she ****in' slammed her door into passenger side door. I was gonna do something to her car, but i'm not gonna stoop to that level. SO i ended up waiting there for an hour and a half with each minute passing me getting more pissed. She came out and saw me and looked all nervous. I went off on her and made her cry. I felt bad, but i kept going cuz i was so angry. She ended up paying 600 bucks to have my door ding out and repainted! :-D...

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
I just noticed a new door ding and scratch in my driver's side door from the parking lot at work. I work at a college campus so there are a ton of idiots who don't care about their cars, let alone the one that is parked next to them.

I think I need to drive a beater to work because I'm getting really sick of touching up all the chips from these jerks.

Good luck getting yours fixed!

TallOkie

Guess Im a Vette guy now
Established Member
I walked out to see a guy slam his door into my old Tbird...he looked at me and said well that sucks and walked off...so i went to my trunk grabbed the lugnut wrench and put it through his windshield.....

Stangmike

It looks mantastic
Established Member
TallOkie said:
I walked out to see a guy slam his door into my old Tbird...he looked at me and said well that sucks and walked off...so i went to my trunk grabbed the lugnut wrench and put it through his windshield.....

you shoulda written a note saying " ahh that sucks" and stuck it on his windshield

97SVT#777

Established Member
I work at a local cable company where work vans are parked next to me all the time. I have so many little dings its not even funny. I caught one tech hitting my door one morning, but I didn't see where it left a mark. I can't wait to catch one leave a mark, because I will get a new paint job out of it.

ACMUSTANG

Go fast & turn
Established Member
some people definately do not get it. whether it's our Cobra or other vehicle. I had a lady rearend me in my pickup last week. She thought it was funny, laughing and said " i just wanted to see if you were awake" well i was awake, took no damage to the truck. but my trailer hitch receiver left a nice big hole in her grille on her lincoln. go home and explain that to your husband B****.

I am a little more retentive about my cobra for all the things that have happened to you guys. gets left no where unattended except the shop or my house. not a perfect car but doent want it to get worse

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
TallOkie said:

if that is true you are my new hero. That Is f...ing awesome. :lol: :rockon:

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
I had some RICED-out custom-painted Prelude leave the biggest friggin ding on my driver's door. I know it was him because I know the car and I saw him parked like a foot from my car only for 20 minutes or so (I was facing outward and he was facing inward in the parking stalls, so his driver's door hit mine). I saw this dent/ding from 30 feet away and went nuts. I couldn't find him, but I saw his car in a parking lot a week later and left an 8-inch gash right where two colors met on his car. I never would have done that normally, but the guy is a HUGE asshole and this ding he left me was a real money-shot, it's the worst on the whole car.

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
In the mall parking lot, some asshole hit my gf's jeep hard twice while she was in the car. He looked at her, laughed with his buddy, and walked away. When me and my friend met up with her 5 mins later, I karate chopped his sideview mirrors off.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
This has got to be the most aggravating thing in world. I used to have a 95 GT that had like 3 noticeable dings on each door. Then I bought my Cobra and I was so happy because the car literally had NO dings in it. Now, the other day, I come out from work and theres a nice little dent on my drivers side door. :fm: :fm: :mj: :fm: sdal;kfjsdarjt f;lkreqjtgpoijf[eetgdfsl;kgeodsajgtarewjdscf;ldsfcj43qow[i :fm: :fm: :mj: :fm:

You cant even understand how pissed off i am about this. I park friggin 300 miles away from the entrance to my building so that no one parks near me and I still get these pathetic clueless people opening there goddam f-ing doors into my car. Son of a bitch. :fm: :mj:

Oh ya, and one time I was pulling out of a gas station and some dumb bitch on a cell phone bumps into me from behind, and as im getting out of my car to talk to her and look at the damage she just friggin takes off and looks at me like im an idiot. Since i was already outside of my car I couldnt catch up to her. I was going 80mph in a 30 trying to catch up to her but I couldnt find her. ARGHHHHH!!!! :mj:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
the parking lot deal I don't understand either. Before I bought my beater, I drove my Cobra to work each day. I work at a Sam's Club. So, I park my car at the very top of the lot, away from everyone. I would come out from my hard day at work, and there would be someone parked in the spot right next to mine. There was probably 30 spaces to the main pack of cars. WTF??? Why not park two spots from my car? Idiots, and it wasn't even a nice car.

thasalvoo

well i was at the golds gym, and some ladie runs up to me and asks if i drive a black mustang. She then explains to me some ladie backed into my car in her SUV and droce off. Turns out her kid goes to the child daycare. I called her from the gym, and she denied the whole thing. I made her come to my work with her husband to look at the damage. She has the balls to tell me " i cant see it".... I take down her info, and call her a week later with a 900$ estimate. The Bitch then tells me its already been a week, so she didnt hit my car. She starts telling me my car is 10 years old and really isnt worth fixing. I flipped out .... her insurance paid

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
oh my god! I just got hit today at the gas station (where I work.. no hating, but today I was getting gas)

The lady needed room to back up so i got back in my car to back up and as soon as i got in it and sat down and ready to turn it on she backs up! soon as she hit me so looks back and just leaves! I was like OMG! I didnt get the plate tho, thankfully there is no dent and a little scuff on it.

I was outside of the car bc I was helping the guy at work; it was really busy and he was the only one on today

03RedSnake

Established Member
most just do not understand how we feel about our cars
I park a mile awaw if I need to take a Cobra, but I still park far away even in the F150
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread