Dumb criminals

SatinSnake

Established Member
I drive my work truck home and part of the deal was I had to park it in the garage. After I bought the cobra a few months ago I decided there was no way it was getting parked outside. After some convincing with my job, the work truck ended up in the driveway. Went to get some coffee early one Sunday morning and found a broken brick(paver) in my driveway. Here's some footage of what happened. Can't imagine how pissed I'd be if this happened to my Terminator.

Break in attempt FAIL - YouTube

SatinSnake

Established Member
I like the part where he pulls on the handle and falls. Real character there.

He broke the handle off. Best part :lol:

Darwin will find this dumbass one day, hopefully soon.

He was arrested before the cops even arrived to take the report.

wow, thats horrible. did he break the window with the brick and take anything?

Window didn't break, but the brick did. There was blood all over the side of my door. Crazy stuff!

Was he driving a prius??

That's what it looks like to me. Cops said he was found in a stolen car. Have yet to find out what kind.

oldmodman

Established Member
"He was arrested before the cops even arrived to take the report."

I'd sure like to hear that part of the story. What an idiot.

perry2k12

Established Member
That dude HAD to be on something. If you watch, while he is sitting in the car for awhile the windshield wipers randomly turn on. It doesn't appear to be raining. Very funny though.

SatinSnake

Established Member
It was entertaining. First real use of my cctv that served a purpose. Nice to be able to see what actually happened. I don't have many postive things to say about GM, but their windows seem to be pretty damn tough.

In Florida you shoot that clown and it's perfectly legal.

I had similar thoughts involving my curb. :mj:

86caprirs

Established Member
I bet that was the stolen car that he was caught in. He was trying to steal another one so I bet he shut the car off. Then could not get it to restart after his failure. I have seen that before.

SVTwhore

Established Member
That's funny. The best part it when he fell over pulling the handle off. I mean, come on, it's locked! Pulling the handle no matter how hard isn't going to change the fact that it's locked.

Users who are viewing this thread