DSG Cobra and an F16 Fighting Falcon

Deric

Established Member
I took this photo as part of a game we are playing in a local car club. I thought I'd share it with you guys.

26826782330_92e1754b58_h.jpg

cbj5259

Established Member
Nice! A "Viper" and a Cobra.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, Deric, so much awesome in that photo. The quality of the photo, highlights, lighting, subjects. I really like it. One of those rare photos you take that you KNOW you're going to want to keep for a long time. Well done!

Deric

Established Member
That photo really captures how cool of a color DSG really is. Photos rarely do it justice. Great pic
Good point. Maybe I'll have to take it out more often and take some photos with different lighting. It has a pretty wide range of color in different lights.

What's the game, and more pics of avatar lady.

You have 10 minutes.

Begin.
The game is just something I started locally called Ride and Seek. I posted a photo of my car without much background in it, but enough recognizable details for locals to figure out where I was. Then, the first person to post a photo of their car in that same spot wins, and then posts up a new photo for the next round. It's really just a good excuse to get the car out of the garage and put on a few miles and show off pictures of your car haha.

Wow, Deric, so much awesome in that photo. The quality of the photo, highlights, lighting, subjects. I really like it. One of those rare photos you take that you KNOW you're going to want to keep for a long time. Well done!
Thanks Bob! It took a lot of work to get this one. Multiple long exposures, lighting it with a flashlight (all I had available at the moment) and trying to find focus in the dark. It was fun though. More to come soon.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
The game is just something I started locally called Ride and Seek. I posted a photo of my car without much background in it, but enough recognizable details for locals to figure out where I was. Then, the first person to post a photo of their car in that same spot wins, and then posts up a new photo for the next round. It's really just a good excuse to get the car out of the garage and put on a few miles and show off pictures of your car haha.

But what happens while you wait for the person to drive between locations? So someone post and they "win", but then it's their turn to post a location, but they first have to drive to that new location. Or is the thought that maybe you have some location pics already on your phone ready to go?

Edit - and yes I understand I'm over thinking a made up fake game.

Users who are viewing this thread