Dry nitrous?

CrispyBacon

Established Member
I have a zex dry kit sitting in my closet I originally bought for my fox. I was going dry on the fox due to the puddling issues in the manifold. I searched and it seems like most people go with wet on these cobras. Is there an issue with running a dry system on these cars? I'm looking at a 75-100 shot nothing crazy

Michaelslilgray

I need more gas...
Established Member
As far as dry goes... you are usually fine up to a 100 shot... sometimes you can get away with a 125 but start seeing fuel trims maxing out... thus the wet trims at 125+

Michaelslilgray

I need more gas...
Established Member
your maf should compensate for the nitrous.... the only thing you need to do is set your gap back some (i ran mine around .030 like any other power adder) and ran wild with it...

Brutal Metal

Established Member
No one has mentioned anything about fuel volume yet?... AT LEAST replace your stock pump with something like a Aviator/SVT Focus. 75 dry would be fine.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
spraying a 150 wet with stock pump, if that says anything.

Attaus

Established Member
Get some colder plugs and run a 75 shot. After a bottle I would pull them and evaluate.

???

Profit

thebestdj07

Established Member
ran nx wet 100 with tr6 plugs gapped at .32 (aviator pumps) make sure your tunes good. i burnt a ground strap on a plug.

Users who are viewing this thread