Drove a pony of a different color today

fjules

Established Member
Finally drove a 2000 Ferrari 360 F1 spyper today. It is the car that was recently repossessed from a spoiled hotel heiress that just got out of jail. Anyway, the outside was pretty beat up, lots of scratches and dings but let me tell you, what an incredible ride. The car is rock solid and handles like it is on rails. Does not make a single creak, squeak or clunk going over bumps with the top down. Performance is outstanding, crazy acceleration and what a rush to run up to 8000 rpm between shifts. All I can say is wow, incredible vehicle. I guess for $250k it should be.

I love my Cobra but if I had $250k laying around….

fjules

Established Member
lol, not sure, I see them on ebay in the low 100's. This car is supposed to have some serious $ upgrades. The audio was aftermarket and sounded great, aftermarket rims but other than that looked stock. The engine supposidly had some work but nothing obvious to the casual observer.

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
nicee. Ive heard you can rent cars such as that in Vegas. If i ever get to go im def. going to rent something. Ive been drooling over the Renntech mercades a doctor here has one and it is BAD ASSSSSSSSS!

racebronco2

Established Member
fjules said:
Finally drove a 2000 Ferrari 360 F1 spyper today. It is the car that was recently repossessed from a spoiled hotel heiress that just got out of jail.
I love my Cobra but if I had $250k laying around….

paris hilton?:-D

fjules

Established Member
Yeah, I got nothing better to do then make up stories for your entertainment. Not a big deal it was her car, she's an idiot, big deal driving a machine like that.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
What they are getting the SLR to???? Anyone see that interview of her on CNN when she got out??? What a lying biotch

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
My next door neighbor has a 2005 model (red with tan interior). Whenever he fires it up, we can hear it all over the house. It frankly sounds like a "Superbike" at fast idle. We keep kidding each other that we need to see who's car is the fastest. I don't think I really want to find out the answer...

Users who are viewing this thread