Drove a Ford GT yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
thank you....so when i get the pics of what u asked for the fail will be over and u will all shut up about how fake u think this is right?

ModularFan

Established Member
thank you....so when i get the pics of what u asked for the fail will be over and u will all shut up about how fake u think this is right?

Its still fake, that why the GT Pics are better then the Cobra and f-150 pic you took. yea anybody can find something on ebay, or google for that matter.

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
0720091249.gif

phone pic of the cobra and cougar behind ernies...

0716091825.gif

guy with a redfire 03 cobra with 8k on it, drove it here to come and look at a Jeep...

cobngts.gif

heres some of my cobra and my buddies gt's at my house

cobraandgts.gif

see my truck in the background???!!!!

cobrasandgtathouse.jpg

carsagain.gif

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-npDGRmxLWo"]YouTube - 1994 Mustang Gt Rev[/ame]
heres my blue 94 gt...and my moms rx-8 next to it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THmmpu1SpkU"]YouTube - 2002 Mustang Burnout[/ame]

my 02 gt

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KmoOyDEopU"]YouTube - 1997 Mustang Cobra Burnout[/ame]

cobra on a backroad

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB1O0kkhC-k"]YouTube - 02 GT burnout[/ame]

gt in front of my house

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Holy crap this is just rediculous.. he's posted a shit ton of pics for you guys and yet you still don't believe him. I was kind of in the same boat at that age. My dad was friends with alot of rich people. When I was 20 I drove my dads friends 360 modena. Granted I've been driving fast cars since I was 16. And I've taken my dads friend around thunder hill in his own cobra because he doesn't know how to drive. But seriously can't you all cut this guy a break now.. it's just getting old. I atleat believe that his uncle owns that FGT, but him driving it is still very sceptical. but he's proven that his uncle owns it atleast.

Last edited:

Klay

Established Member
While I know he pretty much got himself into this mess with no one believing him and all, I actually believe him when he says he drove a Ford GT.

I think most people would have believed you too if your opinion of how it drives wasn't so odd. I'm not sure why you think it drives like your mustang when it isn't driven hard, especially since you are the first person I have ever heard say that. But it is your opinion so you are entitled to it. Just keep in mind if you have extreme opinion like that around here, expect to have others call you out on it.

ModularFan

Established Member
Holy crap this is just rediculous.. he's posted a shit ton of pics for you guys and yet you still don't believe him. I was kind of in the same boat at that age. My dad was friends with alot of rich people. When I was 20 I drove my dads friends 360 modena. Granted I've been driving fast cars since I was 16. And I've taken my dads friend around thunder hill in his own cobra because he doesn't know how to drive. But seriously can't you all cut this guy a break now.. it's just getting old. I atleat believe that his uncle owns that FGT, but him driving it is still very sceptical. but he's proven that his uncle owns it atleast.

Anybody Can Get pics off the internet man, seriously, I could go on ebay or FordGTforum.com and copy and paste a picture on here, it ain't that difficult.

THAITED

Established Member
A lot of people have been trolling around here lately that's way people here want proof. I agreed with how he compared the FGT to a Cobra. It was kinda odd but if he's not trolling, then :beer::rockon:.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Anybody Can Get pics off the internet man, seriously, I could go on ebay or FordGTforum.com and copy and paste a picture on here, it ain't that difficult.

That's true, but why not give him a deadline to get the pics of the FGT with him and give him the benefit, and if he doens't then to SMACKDOWN it goes and then we can all rip him apart??

A lot of people have been trolling around here lately that's way people here want proof. I agreed with how he compared the FGT to a Cobra. It was kinda odd but if he's not trolling, then :beer::rockon:.

Yea I've noticed the trolling to but with all the pics of the Cobra and stuff I guess I feel like giving him the benefit of the doubt.. I say give him until tuesday of next week to get pics of the FGT with him infront of it or even better with him in the drivers seat. If not then we tear him up in SD:beer:

ModularFan

Established Member
That's true, but why not give him a deadline to get the pics of the FGT with him and give him the benefit, and if he doens't then to SMACKDOWN it goes and then we can all rip him apart??

Yea I've noticed the trolling to but with all the pics of the Cobra and stuff I guess I feel like giving him the benefit of the doubt.. I say give him until tuesday of next week to get pics of the FGT with him infront of it or even better with him in the drivers seat. If not then we tear him up in SD:beer:

Owning a Cobra is more legit and practical for an 18-19 year then it is for a Ford GT, unless you were a celebrity then you can have everything in the world.

Even though he doesn't own it, I find it hard to believe someone would let a teenage driver drive a 550 HP car, when I worked at a Ford Dealer they wouldn't even let me go near a GT500, I was lucky to drive a Mustang GT.

Although when I worked at a GM dealer some guy traded in a 03 Cobra and I drove that but not on the street just in the lot.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
yea that's true about owning a Cobra.. Some people are just lucky I guess. When I was 16 and 17 yrs old. I worked for John Davis, the CEO and founder of Air Systems Inc. I ran his racing program and worked on all his cars and NASCARS. I drove the Nascars at 16 and 17. But the difference I guess for me was right when I got my license I went to 3 different driving schools. So I guess the trust was there.. IDK. He might just be lucky.. but I can tell you this right now though, that when my dads friends and John let me drive there cars I never EVER jumped on it because it wasn't my car, and I would never beat on someone elses car. So even if my uncle threw me the keys to a FGT I wouldn't have got on it unless he told me to and even then I'd be skeptical..

ModularFan

Established Member
yea that's true about owning a Cobra.. Some people are just lucky I guess. When I was 16 and 17 yrs old. I worked for John Davis, the CEO and founder of Air Systems Inc. I ran his racing program and worked on all his cars and NASCARS. I drove the Nascars at 16 and 17. But the difference I guess for me was right when I got my license I went to 3 different driving schools. So I guess the trust was there.. IDK. He might just be lucky.. but I can tell you this right now though, that when my dads friends and John let me drive there cars I never EVER jumped on it because it wasn't my car, and I would never beat on someone elses car. So even if my uncle threw me the keys to a FGT I wouldn't have got on it unless he told me to and even then I'd be skeptical..

I am the exact same way, I won't ever open up one of my friends or relatives cars, unless they said I could. although most of them are car guys, they know I've driven some moderately fast cars. Hell I"ll even put the Mustang GT into that category.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea and espiecally at 18 he probably (assuming) doesn't have to much expierence driving really fast cars.. I can tell you right now my first car was a GMC Jimmy. And the only reason why I was able to handle my cobra with a blower on it was because of driving schools.. Hell even right now with all the driving and track time I have I wouldn't jump in a FGT and just stab the throttle you have no idea what the hell the car will do.. spin, sideways, ect.. IDK i'm just putting my cents in i guess

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
I am the exact same way, I won't ever open up one of my friends or relatives cars, unless they said I could. although most of them are car guys, they know I've driven some moderately fast cars. Hell I"ll even put the Mustang GT into that category.

i am the same way too, trust me, why would they let me even touch the car, ive been working with my uncle for 5 years, hes been with me int he car countless times with him on trips 1hr plus away ad i drive, he trusts me 100%, i dont beat on their shit....ill get those pics for you trust me, and thanks for beliveing me those who do...but i guess i could admit my OP was odd, but the gt is sooo tame if you dont drive it like you stole it, my uncle loves it cause hes like its just like your mustangs! not as loud, but it is so easy to drive, and i agree with him 100%

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
good point yea saying a FGT is similiar to a cobra is ****ing stupid.. Although he could have meant that it is very civil like a cobra until you put ur foot in it.. idk..

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
good point yea saying a FGT is similiar to a cobra is ****ing stupid.. Although he could have meant that it is very civil like a cobra until you put ur foot in it.. idk..

YES YES YES THANKYOU...tha tis exactly what i meant, i think i typed it up the wrong way obv...didn't know how to put it, and again guys, i mashed it for all of 2 seconds in first, i eased it to get it so the spin would be minimal and it still didnt hook for shit, so once it started spinning i let off and just enjoyed the experience after that, and for half the ride my uncle was in front of me in his ferrari, we went to a car show with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread