Drove a Ford GT yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
If I'm him, I would ask my uncle to back the car out of the garage, get inside, start it and make a video of it even it's raining or snowing...... Cause you know why, nobody in the right mind would drive their FGT's out in a bad weather.....

Wrong, it was raining in southern california 2 weeks ago, and some guy was driving a red on on Azusa Ave. in Puente Hills, CA. I guess his Enzo was baby'd in the garage.

VictorySong

Established Member
Lmao I guess if I park next to an mclaren F1 and take a pic I drove it too. You already posted this bs you really don't know when to quit. Let it die.

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
I drove this car yesterday....

I took a picture of it...so you believe me?

It's got a Hellraiser kit on it....

1002232fn5.jpg

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
well thanks for the pictures but we are still waiting for a video.... its not that hard to do

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Ok so i just got on this thread and read some of it....and I was just wondering but I looked at the picture of the first Ford GT and the last picture of the other one. If those are the same cars did it get a new paint job because i don't believe those are the same?

ModularFan

Established Member
Ok so i just got on this thread and read some of it....and I was just wondering but I looked at the picture of the first Ford GT and the last picture of the other one. If those are the same cars did it get a new paint job because i don't believe those are the same?

Can you please explain to me why you bump'd a month old thread? :nonono:

timmymac

Established Member
You people kill me... lol dont you have anything better to do then sit around and bust this kids balls!?

E-thugs ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread