Drones... Welcomed or Invasive?

Drones welcomed or invasive?

• The Austin news story is pro-drone propaganda

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • The Austin news story is true. I love drones!

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShelbyAc

The Real Minority
Established Member
Sunday's newspaper front page headline states "Texas warily embraces drones." Do people really embrace drones? Or is this a liberal groupthink manipulation?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I think they are needed along the border in town oh hell no and where is the link to the ****ing story? you put a poll up asking peoples opinions on it without giving them a chance to read it?

whiplash306

Established Member
If there's actually an article and if it's out of Austin, it's more than likely gonna be HEAVY on liberal ideology, which would of course be in support of the president and his ideas. Austin is basically the San Francisco of Texas. It's a fun place to visit, and the people are friendly, but the mentality is certainly different than that of the stereotypical Texan.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
not when used against US citizens

+1 i think every home in america should have 2 mounted turrets on its roof, one with an anti-aircraft grade gatling gun with at least 50,000 rounds of ammo, and the other turret with a missle launcher with heat seeking capabilies. arent we supposed to be as well armed as the goverment so when they start getting tyrannical we can put them in their place?

oldmodman

Established Member
I am planning my next RC "toy"
It's going to be a hexacopter with one of the FPV systems connected to a GoPro Hero 3
It will have around 30 minutes flying time and be controllable from over a mile away.

I may even arm it with a 22cal pistol mechanism and a servo to pull the trigger.

That way everyone will be pissed off, not just the "civil libertarians"

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Let's fly them on the boarder so the government can get a more accurate count of the illegals that are crossing.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Border patrol...absolutely. Over our heads in America as surveillence. No...government, commercial or private. As a localized, non-invasive hobby? Sure.

Tapping...Not Driving.

Users who are viewing this thread