Votes: 1 3.3%
  • OP likes Penis

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
So, if you guys lived in this neighborhood would you like having this guy as your neighbor or would you be pissed?

I don't have kids living in my house anymore, but that doesn't mean no one else in the neighborhood doesn't have kids. I don't think I would be pissed, but I wouldn't say I would be happy either LOL.

Now, I do believe it would be cool if there were such a thing as a "Car Guy" community. I would love it if all my neighbors owned hot rods and started up their hot rods to hear those awesome engines or them driving around the neighborhood with some revs every now and then LOL.

It looks like Florida to me. So, it could be Brad @03cobra#694 in this video LMAO!!! I mean the car looks MG to me :ROFLMAO:.

I remember one time I was working on the 65 in my driveway around noon. I was revving the engine to test carb response and timing. A lady comes out and asks me to stop because I was waking her baby up LMAO!!! I can only imagine what she would have done if I was driving around the neighborhood like this guy...

Last edited:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
annoying and VERY Dangerous...? Yeppers

But...I'd be a lying dog-face pony boy if I SAID I "never DROVE LIKE THAT ON CITY STREETS/IN NEIGHBORHOODS"...SO... I'M AN ANNOYING DANGEROUS IDIOT, TOO.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I tend to agree with the sentiment here.

What's the old saying? "It's all fun and games until...."

I've done my share of stupid S#!T in cars when I was younger as well.

All though there are videos of me driving my 65 spiritedly it's outside the neighborhood where there are no kids at play. Still dumb as a car could still pull out in front of me. I get it.

Was just wondering the car guy consensus here. Appreciate the responses thus far....

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Or toss a handful of nails on the street when you hear him coming.
I honestly almost typed similar, trashcan though not nails. Use to work with a dude who him and his neighbor would sit in a driveway and toss lawn chairs, sport balls or whatever was handy at the time in the road. People would cut through his 25mph neighborhood going 50 sometimes. When my cousin had a son he went out and put a monster speed bump on his road.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
That's crap you go to the middle of nowhere to do, where if your driving exceeds your talent only you would get hurt.

Neighborhoods are full of hazards, Think like Paperboy on NES.
Kids and Animals are going to dart out, someone may open a door, and with no curbs there he might end up in someone's living room.

My neighborhoods roads are shit, and I live right in the middle of the 1 mile x 1 mile section. It's one of the only places I can hit my bumpstops. Just doing 20 it still bucks me around (limit is 30 here). But there are 40 years of asphalt patches on patches, and you have to maneuver around certain parts that are depressed next to where there had tree roots, or the manhole covers uplift parts that are now tall enough to catch the splitter or my downpipe.

andymarkv

Established Member
Zero common sense... There is a time and place for everything.
Although as mentioned...when I was 16, I ran balls out EVERYWHERE and just got lucky nothing happened. (and my stuff was pretty slow)

I live in a pretty rural area, and damnit...all my good "test areas" are getting houses being built on them. Soon there will be zero stretches of flat/straight/empty "appropriate" roads to play on.....

The other idiots I can't stand are the ones rolling 20mph in our work parking garage!! WTF?!? I can't believe there hasn't been more accidents.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I honestly almost typed similar, trashcan though not nails. Use to work with a dude who him and his neighbor would sit in a driveway and toss lawn chairs, sport balls or whatever was handy at the time in the road. People would cut through his 25mph neighborhood going 50 sometimes. When my cousin had a son he went out and put a monster speed bump on his road.

Here our city started sending out notices to residents who live on roads where people tend to drive faster than they should. If enough residents respond the city comes out and installs speed bumps along the roads in those neighborhoods.

I noticed my brother's street now has speed bumps.

So, our city here is trying to curb the problem. It by no means is a perfect solution, but at least someone in the county noticed it's a problem and is trying to address it.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I didn't vote originally

1 - that's definitely Florida
2 - driver is an asshole and a douchebag
3 - I'd be pissed but I wouldn't call the cops, at least initially. I'd give the guy a chance and talk to him about him being a ****. If he did it again, I would call the cops

CLN 6R

Established Member
Would be livid.

I have my fair share of fun on empty/open roads, but I stick pretty close to the 20 mph speed limit and stop signs in my neighborhood.

Users who are viewing this thread