Driver the movie

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I agree, it seems as if the movie was marketed as something that it isn't.

That doesn't mean it's a bad movie, but the people that are seeing it are expecting one thing and getting something completely different.

chuckstang

Established Member
I agree, it seems as if the movie was marketed as something that it isn't.

That doesn't mean it's a bad movie, but the people that are seeing it are expecting one thing and getting something completely different.

As a Marketing major, thats the point lol they dont need you to go waste 12 bucks on it twice lol

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I thought it was amazingly done. I really enjoyed it. Not an action movie like I was hoping, but I thought it was brilliant and kinda dark

As I said in the other thread .. you have TERMI in your s/n that pretty much explains why you think it was such a terrific movie. that is about all I can say outside of smackdown

gabe1530

Banned
it wasnt what i was expecting and wouldnt recommend it unless i knew the person was into movies like that. i still wanted to see it even though it had bad reviews. he got some good kills though.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Looks more like a drama than an action movie. I personally like the idea of a driving movie with some substance behind it.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

Users who are viewing this thread