Driver Side Mirror... Help. Not the Shake problem

Arboc13

Established Member
I was attempting to fix the shake problem but when I pulled the mirror off, the plastic was so old it cracked. So I need a new motor... After searching the net and calling Tousley Ford it seems I am out of luck. Does any one know where to get the side mirror guts? My housing and glass are fine. Thanks in advance

THunterW

SGTSVT & SVTSGT
Established Member
Man I tried pulling my driver side mirror glass off to fix my shake issue and couldn't get it to pop off. I was too scared to really tug on it in case something happened, like in your case...

Zemedici

Established Member
P/N for GT
F3XY-17D696-A

P/N for Cobra
F3XY-17D696-A

Appear the same according to ford, both discontinued though :beer: Snag up a GT one!

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
I hope you got yours fixed, but I have the shaky mirror issue on mine, can anybody point me the proper direction to fix? Or is it an easy tell me how kinda situation? Thanks!

THunterW

SGTSVT & SVTSGT
Established Member
There's a guy selling a new type of mirror disc pad that goes between the mirror glass and the motor that fixes the shaky/loose mirror rattling while driving. I believe the thread is over in the Terminator Parts for sale. $10 shipped if I remember correctly.

quick88lx

Established Member
from massachusettes/ staioned in louisiana
Last edited:

quick88lx

Established Member
from massachusettes/ staioned in louisiana
I was attempting to fix the shake problem but when I pulled the mirror off, the plastic was so old it cracked. So I need a new motor... After searching the net and calling Tousley Ford it seems I am out of luck. Does any one know where to get the side mirror guts? My housing and glass are fine. Thanks in advance
Let me know if you need any more help I have some leads on replacement parts as well as know how to properly tear down and re assemble the mirror motor assemblys

hotcobra03

Established Member
There is a sticky for glass replacement..

in there it shows you can buy just the motor with plastic piece..

Users who are viewing this thread