Drew Brees vs Olympic Archer

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
Goes to show you how a team needs more then an accurate QB! Lets go saints....

How true. Been a Saints fan since the Archie Manning days. He was one of the most talented quarterbacks to ever play the game, but you have to have someone blocking for you and downfield to catch the ball too....

03DOHC

Established Member
I used to shoot, not at the olympics, but 20 yards isn't that far. I did a quick google and the first post I found this guy shot this group at 20 yards which is about what I used to shoot at 20 yards. At 10 yards I could split my nocks and I didn't use a release. Yeah, Brees has an amazingly accurate arm and I was impressed but I don't know what was up with those archers.

0418091505.gif

bright blue

Established Member
I used to shoot, not at the olympics, but 20 yards isn't that far. I did a quick google and the first post I found this guy shot this group at 20 yards which is about what I used to shoot at 20 yards. At 10 yards I could split my nocks and I didn't use a release. Yeah, Brees has an amazingly accurate arm and I was impressed but I don't know what was up with those archers.

+1 I was thinking the same thing, 50% at 20 yards? With my hunting bow, I can knock arrows at 20 yards, I have to shoot at different spots due to carbon arrows are HIGH! Maybe I should try out for the olympics, OR, due to it being a sports science show, they say archers hit 50%, but never give the range, that could be at 100 yards.

None the less, Brees hitting 100% at 20 yards with a football is impressive.

skyhighsd

Established Member
+1 I was thinking the same thing, 50% at 20 yards? With my hunting bow, I can knock arrows at 20 yards, I have to shoot at different spots due to carbon arrows are HIGH! Maybe I should try out for the olympics, OR, due to it being a sports science show, they say archers hit 50%, but never give the range, that could be at 100 yards.

None the less, Brees hitting 100% at 20 yards with a football is impressive.

+1 I cant tell you how many CF arrows I messed up before I started shooting around the traget.............lol Nothing against Bree he has a hell of a arm on him:bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread