Established Member
What ya' think?

JLTRAI001.gif

JLTRAI004.gif

JLTRAI003.gif

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
I don't mind copies, that's why I posted pictures. I think it looks so much cleaner this way. Motivation? Someone mentioned their CAI was scratching their valve cover so I checked mine. One of the clamps was scratching paint off the shock tower so I repositioned the whole RAI away from the tower and the valve cover. As I was tightening things back up I was going to stick a little rubber foot or two to the clamp to maintain clearance, that's when I got the idea to heat shrink the whole clamp. I still stuck a little rubber foot on the clamp to keep clearance from the valve cover.

TRBO VNM

great idea. I had the same problem with the JLT and didn't think of this. great idea. just wonder if the heat shrink would wear through eventually.

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
Thanks! I was going to pm you to take a look. Did you get my email about the stickers? I needed a few more. Also, do you have my info on file? I wanted to order a t-shirt. (XL)

Last edited:

Tucker

WraithCobra said:
Thanks! I was going to pm you to take a look. Did you get my email about the stickers? I needed a few more. Also, do you have my info on file? I wanted to order a t-shirt. (XL)
I did, but have been crazy busy and didn't send them yet. I'm on my way to NMRA event in Florida now, but will send them when I return. Let me know if you need a shirt and we'll kill two birds with one stone.
You can paypal $19 to [email protected]
Later
JAY

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
OK, thanks. Go ahead and pack an XL shirt and some stickers. I'll get the PayPal out to you before you get back and we'll be set.

Users who are viewing this thread