Dreams about death

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
You need to make sure that you have that bird wrapped up tight...

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
DaleM said:
She wants something out of her life or seperate from something that is bothering her, like a lame boyfriend.

:burn:

Riddla

Established Member
Maybe because you PIIHB :poke: :shrug:

ON a side not...I have also died once in a dream.......(Damn Snipers) :nonono:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Oh no wait. Dreams of death are when someone is cheating with their BF/GF's Best friend.

And she could still be pregnant...if she is make sure you get the pat. test. Last thing you want to do is raise your best buds bastard child thinking it is yours.

:)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I woke up dead once. I went back to sleep, dreamed I was Jesus, and resurrected myself. :) Ta Da!!!

frankin

Established Member
Death dreams usually occur from guilt or eating some bad sausage. A great blonde woman amazon Philosopher told me this. In her case it was the bad sausage. :lol:

Nucking Futs

Established Member
Just bang her mom and when she starts screaming just tell her you were only trying to help.

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
What do you mean you heard somewhere why...?? lol she's having dreams, not developing a lump on her breast. Dreams can be about anything at any time. They can be affected by almost anything pre-sleep and during.

Maybe she has a secret fetish for death. I have a weird thing for plane crashes, thus I dream about them a lot.

But a couple of times, I dreamt about having sex with manequins. Does that mean that I want to **** a manequin? No......................................well, actually.....

Riddla

Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
I have a weird thing for plane crashes,
But a couple of times, I dreamt about having sex with manequins. Does that mean that I want to **** a manequin? No......................................well, actually.....

First of all...you should of kept the plane thing to yourself......and the manequin :uh oh: ... :xpl: you are a sick f*** :xpl:

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
Now thats some funny shit!! :beer:

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
BTW, damn all you guys. Now, tonight I'm gonna dream about dying in a plane crash after finding out my manequin girlfriend is pregnant with my best friends kid. ahhhhhhhhh!!!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
HISSMAN said:
I woke up dead once. I went back to sleep, dreamed I was Jesus, and resurrected myself. :) Ta Da!!!
HAAAAA F'N HAAAA! Spit, gulp, HAAAHAAA

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
Five4Rider said:
BTW, damn all you guys. Now, tonight I'm gonna dream about dying in a plane crash after finding out my manequin girlfriend is pregnant with my best friends kid. ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Welcome to my world

hint: when the plane starts diving towards the ground, undo your belt and get in on some weightless action around the cabin. You can do flips and all sorts of shit. It might take a couple of times to drown out the screaming of the passengers.

Maybe even a weightless-sexcapade with the manequin? Hmm? Might as well go out in pleasure. Dreams can be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread