Dreams about death

Venomized281

Established Member
So, my GF has been experiencing dreams about death the last couple of days. Any ideas as to why? I heard somewhere why, but I do not remember.

Thanks

Venomized281

Established Member
LOL! Thanks for the input, fellas. I just did some research and found out why. It's frightening to think about when you don't know the meaning of the dream, but after reading some stuff, she's relieved.

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
She wants something out of her life or seperate from something that is bothering her, like a lame boyfriend.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Venomized281 said:
LOL! Thanks for the input, fellas. I just did some research and found out why. It's frightening to think about when you don't know the meaning of the dream, but after reading some stuff, she's relieved.

paxil does wonders. :-D

ajascouts

Banned
Win7ermute said:
Never died in a dream, I always wake-up first.

you die ina dream you die in real life. No wakes up if they say they died in their dream....if they told you they did, their lying to you.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
ajascouts said:
you die ina dream you die in real life. No wakes up if they say they died in their dream....if they told you they did, their lying to you.

Then I'm lying to you.

I've died three times in dreams.

Once when I was 7 I died becuase I was shot and then poinsoned.

I've fallen and hit the ground...

and the most graphic was being electrocuted by a Dcell battery. I felt the shock up my arm, felt my heart go crazy, everything whited out, kept hearing people's voices ...then blackness and nothing....

if thats not dying....

...hmmm maybe this explains some of my problems... :shrug:

Venomized281

Established Member
Yeah, death in a dream certainly doesn't mean death in real life. Actually, good comes out of those "death dreams." Thanks for a not-so sarcastic reply, Dale. :beer:

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Dreams mean nothing. The part of your brain that controls logic doesn't function when you sleep, so your brain is free to meander around to whatever thought comes up next. It's possible to have a dream of something you're very stressed out about at the time, but that's about as far as it goes for dreams being related to reality.

Users who are viewing this thread