Dream Big?

ToyoFl

Established Member
So here is a question I would pose to you all. What is/was your dream job?
Discuss:pop:

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Air Force pilot when I was really young- I'm "colorblind" so that pretty much sealed the deal on that.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
being an Automotive Designer. Someone that takes a design thats either radical and makes it do-able from a mass produced perspective while still retaining some of its attributes, or taking something thats bland and spicing it up. I really hate the "Retro" crap today, but i see some areas where the Retro fad can be changed to really give these cars their Retro feel, or to bring them farther into modern while still retaining their Retro cues. Ive always liked the work of Chip Foose, especially when he did the 2002 Thunderbird, he just did a few small enhancements here and there, and it really brought out the look of the car, just small details that Ford missed that really made the car pop.

now i might be going to school for auto body repair, so its a start. I want to open a detailing shop, im sick of seeing detailing ads for hackjobs who call a wash and wax a "detail" and use "hand washed and wax" as a selling point, when its all filler.

Last edited:

LOLasaurus

Established Member
My grandpa always told me if you get a job you truly love you'll never think of it as a job.

That being said I'd love to be the chief engineer of a performance division such as SVT

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I've always wanted to work in one of the big aquariums like in Atlanta or Charleston. Working on a biology degree now so hopefully it will all work out.

Jaysin

Established Member
Open my own performance shop.

It will happen soon enough.

Same here man, would love to have a Dyno shop, a few bays, do installs, tuning, detailing, restoration, body work. Cant see it happening anytime soon. Hopefully one day before I decide to kick the bucket though.

For right now, im trying to move up in the current company im working for (retail), to hopefully get into a Store/District Manager spot. Im an asst. Department Manager right now. I have high hopes I can accomplish this goal within a timely manner. Time will tell.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'd like to work for the BLS. I'll probably have my thesis finished by next semester so we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread