drag racing video

jdr46

ok does he have a name or do u know his bullitt number? just wanted to let yall know that yalls cars looked good going down the trac.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Nice vid!! Could have done without the music though. I dont know why everyone on here thinks that their videos need music. I would much rather here the cars!! Its all good though!:thumbsup:

ProZac

Established Member
Smokey

Smokey burnout u guys do.. dam easy on the tires lol u guys got street tires on it right? i cant tell ,but if u do .u dont need to go in the water! just some advice.

1999yellowgt

Established Member
both are nitto drags, you gotta heat those mothers up to get 1.89 60 ft's. next time i'll get the bfg's they are much better i think

ProZac

Established Member
ohh sorry didnt know. Sorry . the nittos are pretty good on street never been on track thanks~

blk96SVT

Established Member
What did that black Cobra run? I think it was a 99. Good video and good runs, I should be getting some DR's for next spring for my car can't wait.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
im sorry but the video editing on that was gay as hell. You kept cutting out right before they showed their times. I saw a couple of times at the beginning but the last half of the video would show the whole run EXCEPT their times. Also, it is ok to pan back a little so you can actually see a race vs just seeing a car go as fast as it can in a 1/4 mile. Most of those runs, you could only see one car at a time. I understand zooming in to see the times, but you dont need to be zoomed in the whole race. Also, that makes the camera very jumpy and annoying to watch. Ok, I said my two cents.

BTW--nice red light on the last run. Would compliment you on your victory over the bullitt, but i didnt get to see the end of the race, again due to bad editing.

1999yellowgt

Established Member
I'm working on my editing, but i need a better camera man some times. We are getting better, bear with me. The cobra ran 12.5's all day with slicks.

Users who are viewing this thread