Dr. Angus should be sued.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Veg-a-what? Aw hell no.

Exactly. My dad tried to trick me into eating one of those veggie dogs. I damn nar threw up. Veggies imitating meat is wrong. :nonono:

94RedCobra

Established Member
Does anybody here know what "Angus" means?

This is what bothers me so much.

Angus is nothing more than a breed of cow. Whoop-dee-do.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by 94RedCobra
Does anybody here know what "Angus" means?

This is what bothers me so much.

Angus is nothing more than a breed of cow. Whoop-dee-do.
Do you know the difference?? The way these animals are bred is just like any other market animal. There is a big difference between breeds of cattle and Angus bloodlines seem to be better and more regulated than other breeds. It is like eating a pure-bred golden retriever compared to a free dog at the pound of several different breeds.

spinscan

Established Member
Fast food burgers and lite beer have one thing in common. They all suck. If you want a great burger and you are ever in Ft. Worth, go to Kincaid's. There is nothing better.

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
It says clearly throughout the commercial that "Dr. Angus is not a real doctor". So that means the commercial is just hocking another burger with certain meat. Big deal. It sucks too. Just like their normal burgers. Sonic gets all my fast food money. There's people hanging out there. Screw Burger King. That's my opinion, and I approved this message.

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
Originally posted by NA97GT
the six dollar burger at carls jr is really good. it makes bk's angus burger look like a garder burger.
try the double six dollar burger it actually costs 6 DOLLARS! what is the world coming to:nonono:

94RedCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
Do you know the difference?? The way these animals are bred is just like any other market animal. There is a big difference between breeds of cattle and Angus bloodlines seem to be better and more regulated than other breeds. It is like eating a pure-bred golden retriever compared to a free dog at the pound of several different breeds.

Actually yes. I grew up on a farm that had beef cows. Family still has cows, just a small herd, but at least I know the beef is safe.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by 94RedCobra
Actually yes. I grew up on a farm that had beef cows. Family still has cows, just a small herd, but at least I know the beef is safe.
really?? what did you raise?? I used to show angus/angus-main cross steers for years

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Originally posted by 97 svt cbra
try the double six dollar burger it actually costs 6 DOLLARS! what is the world coming to:nonono:

Thats nothing. There is a place in the city, that has a $100.00 burger. The place that has it, was doing very poorly money wise, started this, and there is a two week waiting list for it now. Nuts!!!! Anyone who spends that much money on a burger needs to be fuggin smacked upside the head....twice.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by mike79
Thats nothing. There is a place in the city, that has a $100.00 burger. The place that has it, was doing very poorly money wise, started this, and there is a two week waiting list for it now. Nuts!!!! Anyone who spends that much money on a burger needs to be fuggin smacked upside the head....twice.
Have you ever tried it?? Might be worth 100 bucks:shrug:

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
ooohhh your a smartie:p Depends on what everyone else said, I might not eat for two weeks, but I might try it.

Good, I'll be waiting for you outside the place. :D

FX-Man

Driving the Uber Fairmont
Established Member
Originally posted by Kovachian
I'm surprised veggie burgers aren't more popular. No replacement for genuine beef, but they're purty damned tasty.

Never understood the whole veggie burger/dogs/whatnot. If you are a vegetarian, and the whole idea is to not eat meat, why the heck do you buy veggies that look/taste (supposedly) like MEAT??

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
I prefer Free range dogs

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SohowcomeHottie
Never had the Burger King one, Hardees one is good. Whoppers are awesome though :thumbsup: Although I haven't had one of those in a long time.
Hardee's thickburger I need I need I want I want!! :drool:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by mike79
With a couple $.59 cheeseburgers........

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
I don't know why you are bitching about a fast food hamburger. If you want a good burger go to a steak joint, or out here where a hamburger consist of a pound of beef that was grown and butchered within 20 miles of where you are.
like chillis:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread